close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Planning an overnight ride to Boise, ID

Discussion in 'Eastside' started by Skier, May 30, 2005.

1. Here's the plan: Ride down to Boise, ID on a Saturday morning. Chill with a guy I know down there, possibly meet up with some more riders, take the Bogus Basin road, head back home the next day. Plans on where to stay and whatnot are in the air right now, but I'm sure we can figure something out.

August 6th is the current tentative date! It's a Saturday, we'll meet at the Pullman Conoco (on Grand, it's near the liquor store) at 10:30 AM and be back Sunday afternoon or evening.

Kickstands up at 10:45 AM. I'm not kidding, as long as my bike starts I will be leaving town at 10:45. I don't mean to be a jerk but unless we leave on time it's going to be a very late day.

Also, let me know if you are coming, as soon as possible! That way we can make arrangements for staying in Boise. Right now it looks like we'll be either crashing in Anemia's yard or possibly his house, depending on what he's comfortable with. So think about bringing a sleeping bag or something.

2. I say August 6th. Laguna and Seattle 100 and everything else is happening in July.

3. I'm doing a 2 night rafting/camping trip on June 25th. Any of the other weekends will probably work for me. It'll be hotter than hell down here by August 6th though.

We could definately make a Saturday night bbq at my place out of this too. Keep me posted.

4. Nobody else interested?

5. Still thinking about this, let me know if anyone wants to go!

6. July 24th or August 6th might work for me. What route down and back? I might have a suggestion or three.

J

7. I am still down for August 6, my 12 should be back up and runnin' again.

8. August 6th should work out well for me, as well.

(Beans, fix the text size on the avatar table, k thx)

9. Bump, I'm going to try to contact Anemia in Boise and see what's up.

10. Now what did you hit?

11. Up to the top, trying to get ahold of the guy in Boise to see how many people he can support.

12. I can't make the 6th cuz I'm gonna be hiking in the Willowas.
    Take lots of pictures though and lemme know how it goes.
    T

13. wazzu mille

wazzu mille Hash Brown Boy

Is this still on?

Is the 13/14th the First Annual Washington Riders Rally?

Can we get a calendar posted with the events??????

14. G-Spot

G-Spot Pint Size Pimpin'

I could make it this weekend.....the 30th.....

15. You're not taking advantage of the NESBA free introductory track time...tsk tsk..how ever will you break into the high speed world of side car racing?

J

16. G-Spot

G-Spot Pint Size Pimpin'

I still need leather pants.....haven't been able to afford pair....that's why I cannot partake in such a fun and future forming event!

17. I got ahold of Anemia and he would like to know who all is coming. The date is now set for August 6th and 7th. Post up if you're coming or have questions!

18. wazzu mille

wazzu mille Hash Brown Boy

What time are you leaving?
    What is the route?
    Where are you meeting the Spokane riders?
    What about the Tri City riders? Am I the only one?

19. For the FREE intro session...you need to arrive with jacket, boots, gloves, ffhelmet, and at the minimum jeans...

anymore excuses? :mrgreen:

J

20. I'd say we'll be leaving Pullman around 10:30 AM on Saturday. Kickstands up by 10:45. I'm serious, I will be leaving town at 10:45. Probably meet at the Conoco parking lot on Grand.

Spokaninites can meet us on down there. Bit early for them but it's going to be a long day of riding anyways.

As for Tri City riders, I don't know of anyone else coming.