close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

POKER RUN!... (ride) April 19th

Discussion in 'Portland Region' started by BoricuaBusa, Apr 10, 2009.

1. Im in depending on if i get a job and dont have to work or weather permitting..

2. I"m in. :) *Given the weather, length, and um.. oh yeah if my bike is running* Lol

3. Hey ma, don't worry I got your back... I'll carry a bucket with me... [​IMG]

4. At least your bike HAS a trunk! Lol..

5. Same. :thumblef:

6. Only if you ride a Yamaha :nana

7. [​IMG]

8. ...hhmmm. that sounds a little questionable, but otherwise sounds like fun.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2009
  9. so it looks like I COULD be doing this. Asked my boss for the day off and she said maybe :) but she always says that and then gives me the day off. :p

10. :mfclap:

11. I'm in...............................Hope for Sunshine!

12. Clearly your boss needs to talk to my boss. Lol Be great to have you along! :mfclap:

13. ok so my boss didn't exactly get the memo. buttttt i'm only working till 11:30 am so as long as this is after that time I can and will make it.

14. Update....

Route, meet up and time has been posted. look up original post. :mfclap:

15. i'm going to comment on the route. what is up with the long slabbing stretch???

seeing that we're starting right there on skyline why don't we take skyline to cornelious pass then over to old cornelious pass down to philips road. over to helvetia then to west union into north plains where we can get onto 26 so we aren't slabbing it as long.

just a suggestions because I know a lot of people including myself don't like slabbing it if it can't be avoided.

16. Yeah, we could except that I was trying to keep the legs between stops down to more or less 40 mins, that would put it over the top. Could do the same at the end instead of Hwy 30 but that also makes it too long.

Since we still have another week, lets see what other suggestions people have (but be reasonable) and towards the end I can see how much I can adjust the route. I don't like slabbing either. :mrgreen:

17. I agree and say we see what everyone else thinks too. If I have to slab I guess i'll just suck it up and do it. either way i'll be there :mfclap:

18. I can't stand more than five minutes of slabbing at a time. I can't even stand mile-long straights on twisty roads, unless it is safe to hit triple digits.

19. [​IMG] [​IMG]

20. what? showing me how red your ass gets when you ride? not my fault your bike "isn't comfortable" :nana