close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Police SUV????

Discussion in 'Westside' started by KP F4i, Apr 27, 2005.

1. I was on 90 going west the other day at a pretty nice clip :wink: when I saw some flashing lights up ahead. I slowed up a bit.

As I got closer, I saw it was a black unmarked SUV with the lights flashing and windows all tinted. It was actually behind a tow truck that was towing a motorcycle. It was an older model sportbike; like a late 80's Honda. They were near the W. Lake Sammamish exit.

Anybody know anything about this police SUV or the motorcycle?

KP

2. Jafar

Jafar Retired Admin

not me.

i was getting on 405 at the 85th st. onramp, merging on the freeway at around 80-90mph when i saw a sheriff come up next to me, he didn't notice. yikes!

city cops and staters been out all over today...

3. jabstar17

jabstar17 Le Bitch

Talking about sneaky Staters!! I just got a neg about 3 weeks ago by a Stater, He was driving about a 2002 Black Chevy Silverado, Exxtended cab. Way past the legal limit on tinted windows, regular 6 digit license plate. Had know idea he was cop tell he was on my ass with red and blue lights flashing from his grill. There is absolutely no way u would know it was cop, unless u looked inside the cab, u can see his camera hanging down over the passanger side, thats all. There getting bad, I asked him how there down this stuff, he said there getting drug seziesur (cant spell that word) cars!!

4. The unmarked vehicles are part of the WSP's program of targeting road ragers and reckless/aggressive drivers. The fact that many of you did not see the vehicles until you were on top of them while you were going WAY past the legal limit proves their effectiveness.

5. Thanks for the heads up... I'll have to slow it down a bit I guess. Or speed it up.. WAY up. :D

6. A word to the wise: you may be able to outrun the cop car, but you can't outrun his radio. And his buddy down the road is going to be really pi$$ed.

7. HAHAHA...what a cheesedick, you have to have a fast bike in the first place to speed "WAY up" you and your bike are slow and your wheelies are small among other things! :lol:

8. Yes, my poor little 929 is starting to feel a little bit slow these days. And my wheelies could certainly use some work. But your girlfriend never seems to complain about my cheese dick.

Did you actually just make a name to say you were faster than me?

Pfffff.....

9. Jafar

Jafar Retired Admin

i'm guessing you both race...?

10. jabstar17

jabstar17 Le Bitch

Sad thing is, for the neg I got, I wasn't speeding, I cut him off, Un-noingly he was cop!! Just jaming through some traffic, listing to my mp3 player.

So ya there getting bad, so keep your eyes out!!!

11. there is also a white bmw 540 in the bellevue area that is a stater. I have also seen a surburban, volvo, ford tauras, 2 chevy pickups and 2 explorers (one green and one whitish). I just don't speed that much on the freeways anymore since it is just not worth it

12. Spokanistan has a white volvo, green mustang, several colors of vic's, several colors of expeditions, an IROC camaro, and are you ready for the capper?

TA DA

A red Minivan!!!

Jerks..

E

13. That must be for the soccer cop moms :lol:

14. Colfax has an unmarked Subaru WRX. I've seen the white Volvo station wagon pull people over around Pullman, I think it is WSP. And I've seen the Ford Mustang and the minivan both on the news pulling people over, both unmarked.

15. jabstar17

jabstar17 Le Bitch

The red minivan actually doesn't really pull people over. He is a Stater, and goes around from school to school. He is a spokesperson for Drunk Driving. He is still a cop, and if u do something bad enough he can still pull u over. So u still need to watch out.

16. I'm just glad the WSP arent using ZX-12R's for their copbikes:

[​IMG]

17. Looks like Mickey Mouse :twisted:

18. jabstar17

jabstar17 Le Bitch

So where is the cop supposed to, put all his crap. Like rain suit, paper work, etc..?

19. Matt the red minivan im talkin about is actually owned by SPD, its a city cop rig... must be a couple out there then.

Scary...

E

20. jabstar17

jabstar17 Le Bitch

wouldn't surprise me if there is more then one!