close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

pr: crg levers...

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Talk' started by jezterr, Feb 27, 2005.

1. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

super keen and nifty looking, they definitely add some flare on a bike that's just about bone-stock with no performance enhancements (hopefully to be resolved soon).

the crg's feel a lot better than the stock levers on the fingers. much better shaped for wrapping your feelers around. at their closest setting, they don't make the brakes feel squishy, where as on setting 6 with the stocks, there was a lot of mushiness, so i didn't have as much feel. also, these don't get anywhere near squishing my digits as the stocks occasionally did on hard braking.

the clutch lever is nice, though i expected it to be a bit closer at it's closest setting. it's almost at the stock position at it's closest, but it's nice to have to option of having it out farther, though i probably never will.

very high-quality finish on. looks like a valuable piece of equipment. price is a bit high for such a minor accessory, but i'm still happy with them. a good buy, all in all.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. I saw those brand levers a long long time ago, just held back due to the high cost at the time. What did you end up paying for them?

3. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

just a bit more than $160 using a discount from kneedraggers.

4. ouch! that's my reminder of why I couldnt afford them man.

Dang JR...new camera, new moto levers, hook a brotha up!

Can I get the 1600x1200 desktop version of those pics please?

6. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

yeah, but these were somewhat functional.

i've also got some track pants and new gloves on the way...