close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

pr: sony dsc-p150...

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Talk' started by jezterr, Feb 11, 2005.

1. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

well, after spending a large amount of my work day researching cameras, i went to fry's and came home with this...

[​IMG]

for having it for only a handful of hours, this thing is pretty cool. 7.2 megapixels can't be beat, it gives you so much play. the macro on it is amazing, the detail is great, the colors vibrant. haven't had a chance to test it out in the daylight, but lowlight stuff, is awesome. i'm the type who doesn't like to use a flash, and this thing accomodates that well. i've even got the option to get addons like telephoto lenses and a marine body kit so i can take it underwater.

got a 1 gb memory stick (only lame thing so far) that'll let me take 286 max resolution pics, which is great. the thing starts in a heartbeat, no waiting for it to load, so if i ever have to whip it out (shut up, cornholes) there won't be any lag. there's so many different modes on this thing i can't even keep track.

i was planning on going in and getting the dsc-t1, which cost more, but the salesman still suggested this one over the t1. he told me people were buying the t1 basically for the looks, which i can agree is pretty slick. the dsc-p150 isn't as nice in its design, but it's almost as small and portable. good enough for my purposes...

so far i'm happy with it. i went picture crazy just in my aparment... see?

[​IMG]

it's pretty dark out there, but it picked up light pretty well.

[​IMG]

i can see my fingerprints!

[​IMG]

there's a hair on my toothbrush...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

one of my fishies...

2. Very Nice! I have one of the older ones... DSC-p52 (I thinK) -- it's just a 3.2 Mp camera. Yours looks great! What'd it run you?

3. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

with the warranty, and 1 gb memory stick, just a bit over $600. well worth it, though.

4. Nice-saw the hair on the toothbrush

Whats all that hair on your palms though?