close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Pretty

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Talk' started by G-Spot, Jun 22, 2005.

1. G-Spot

G-Spot Pint Size Pimpin'

So I gave my baby a bath today.....she sure do look purty! :lol: The angles are not the best because of the parking spaces around me (we live in an Apartment and you know how parking in those complexes can be)....but the pipe looks extra shiny! Hope you enjoy!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. nice F4...i have those same turn signals....don't ever break a bulb cause it's a pain in the ass to get a new amber one...

3. KCander

KCander El Duderino "Old Timer"

Representin' fo' da CBRs! :werd

4. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

F4i!!! geddit right, doofus!!

pretty. should wash mine, but oh, wait, the rain's doing that...

5. G-SPOT was not washing the water marks off of her bike,she was washing the bugs.you know the ones you get when you ride in hot weather crackup: crackup: crackup: crackup: crackup: crackup: crackup: crackup: crackup: im such an ass crackup: crackup: crackup: crackup: crackup: crackup: crackup: and a jerk crackup: crackup: crackup: but at least im riding crackup: crackup: crackup: crackup: crackup: crackup: crackup:

6. hey is that a new seat? oooh it looks nice

7. I'm impressed with seeing shadows. Haven't seen those in a few days!

8. Oh- and nice ride. The F4i was the first bike I looked into getting new. Obviously it took me a little while to collect the funding for a new one.

9. HEY!!!!, wheres that new paint job you got for free.

courtesy of St maries road side gravel. crackup: crackup: crackup: crackup: crackup: crackup:

JK, nice looking bike.

10. G-Spot

G-Spot Pint Size Pimpin'

That's on the left side of the bike, but not as noticeable anymore since I put the new plastic on. But thanx for asking Tony! lol

That seat cover (which is just over the old factory seat) was sent to be by the guy that I got the fairing from off of ebay. I didn't like it at first, but it kinda grows on you....