close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Registering bike

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Talk' started by Huntercruncher, Jun 22, 2016.

1. I have a few questions regarding restering my bike. I've yet to get my endorsement and what I've been reading so far is in order to register you are required to have it. I plan on taking the written test to receive my permit. But my question is with just a permit is it possible to register the bike into my name a get new plates and current tabs? I've been searching all over but can't seem to find a answer.
    Thanks

2. Unless something has changed in the last 5 years then you don't need your endorsement to register the bike in your name. I was 19 in WA and no endorsement when I got my bike. No problems for me. Where did you read this information from?

Onebusa likes this.

3. Just some quick Google searches. That would be ideal for me if I could register it without my endorsement.

4. I had no permit and no endorsement. Call up a local DOL and ask them. It should be totally fine as long as you don't actually ride the bike in there to get the registration done.

5. Riding without your endorsement will get your bike impounded real quick.

6. if you stop for pigs...

rob_dunlop likes this.
  7. If you like getting a felony or getting dead go for it.

8. You don't need an endorsement to own or register a bike, just to ride it on the public roadways.

9. if youre not dead and believe this by extension.. youve never tried. ive saved a lot of money on my car insurance by switching to..

..not aquesing to governmebt pukes who make too much to sit at starbucks while real crimes go unsolved and ignored. theyre just paying their pensions, youre just saving your wallet and using the bike like its meant to.