close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

RIDE 5/5

Discussion in 'Eastside' started by Fighterama, May 4, 2005.

1. Goin to get the triumph remapped, headed over to wenatchee, lookin at some variable ways to go, if anyone is interested im leaving spokane at 10ish, go over one way, get remapped, come back another way. You wanna go? post up... Ill give a departure place tomorrow morning at 830 or so.

E

2. G-Spot

G-Spot Pint Size Pimpin'

Obviously I'm not awake intime to head out this morning....but if anyone is ready to ride this afternoon I'm down....just have to be at work @ 5:00......any takers???

3. BRUTAL!!!

20 mph tailwind on the way there, went back way to airway heights, 2 to 28, 28 all the way to wenatchee. 3 light sprinkles, 1 hard shower. Condottas guys fixed me up just right, definitely running ALOT better with the correct tune in the comp. Came home up the waterville grade, somewhat twisty but nothing as tight as spiral. Turns out, the 20 mph tailwind on the way there was a 20 mph headwind all the way home...

80mph avg speed + 20mph wind - fairing = sore ass neck.

The Condottas cats were pretty cool people, got the tune in, got a fiche for the front end to aid in a fix ive been workin on, good shop. They were reccomending people come down to check out apple blossom, just watch for cops....

Its on for monday, whos ridin?
    E

4. Eric, I know! Our ride yesterday saw the same weather you did and the wind was just bad!!