close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Ride On 6-4

Discussion in 'Eastside' started by BIG PAUL, Jun 2, 2005.

1. Allsport At Noon.....who Is Going???

2. jabstar17

jabstar17 Le Bitch

Sorry, weather looks like poop! Gonna start pulling apart my new toy! And of course, gonna be drinking beer from the left over keg.

3. gotta work my friend unfortunately....

4. You should turn the saturday rides into sunday rides and make the shops be open on sundays and mondays (because those are my days off). In other words I won't be able to make it. :cry:

5. Sat may work out for me...just depends on if we get the parts we need. Who is all going so far Paul? and where to?

6. I dont know yet,most of the time people just show up. i might do the east side of CDA

7. Cougar's Gulch is nice.

8. G-Spot

G-Spot Pint Size Pimpin'

Well, I guess if paul is going to be there I might as well be there.....lol

9. I'm riding Saturday but was hoping to get an earlier start than noon - trouble with eastside of CDA Lake is all the boaters and traffic on a Saturday - but I'm game for most anything - Once you figure out where you're going let me know I'll meet up with you - would you give me a call at 220 1288? or post it you can i m me at <oldertrble> at yahoo or reply to the e mail - I'm riding with another friend of mine who is a great rider and would be fun to have along -

Steve

10. Sorry Pauly I got to hold down the fort today. It is a nice day you all should have lots of fun. Ride safe :rr: