close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Ride on monday june 1st

Discussion in 'Westside' started by JMERCH44, May 28, 2009.

1. I'm going on a slow to medium ride up mt. Rainier. If anyone is interested we'll meet you at the krispy kream at tacoma mall @ noon. Its not a wild ride, I might be riding two up, but anyone is welcome to joing me. the ride will start from tacoma mall, through hwy7 into Mt. Rainier to the top, and back down the other side. Let me know.:ninja:

Riders attending:

Myself (and wife) 2-up
    Buttons4433
    Moses
    Brent
    Kthi7
    Twhite6868
    FABJUNK-E

Last edited: May 31, 2009

2. If it was on the weekend I would be all over it. I think most people will be working during the week...

3. :ninja:im in there like booty hair:ninja:

4. No chores to do. Mom says I can come out to play.

Seeya there. :mrgreen:

5. Sweet!:mfclap:

6. maybe. gf and I have plans. she would love to go but can only roll 2up for 2 hours tops. will have to meet you at 244th and mt hwy (7)

7. That'll work, just be ready to go. We'll be on 2-06 if you have a chatter box, if not you should be somewhere easy to spot, like a gas station or something. let me know.

8. Alright, last bump. I know its a monday, but I'm off, and I figured theres alot of unemployed people who need to get away from it all.. hope to see you there!

9. hey nice meeting you guys and girl.it was a good way to spend the day .great ride ,here are the only pics i got.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. excellent ride..especially on the way back and before the burgers.

joemamma...you are one wicked rider.

11. Holy crap I need a faster bike!

Jmerch44, thanks for organizing the ride. It was nice to finally meet some folks from the website, everyone was very cool. Played catch up all day but had a great time! :spoton:

12. bunch of posers...where's my vanilla frappuccino with extra whip cream!

[​IMG]

13. That was an awsome ride today! I appreciate all you guys showing up, and even Joemamma for leaving me in the dust. twhite6868, dont feel bad, atleast you got to be in the presence of awsomeness. LOL. hope to ride with you all again.