close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Ride or gtg Tuesday 6/21

Discussion in 'Westside' started by SilverDawg, Jun 20, 2005.

1. Anybody up for a ride or at least a gtg tomorrow night? I have to work and won't be free until 5:00 or so, but could handle at least getting together for a bite. Haven't met too many of you yet.

2. Sure, I'm down for it. Where & When?

3. How about meeting at the lounge at RMC? I could be there as early as 5:00, but for those that work, let's plan on 6:00. We can grab a bite and we'll see what happens from there.
    Other ideas are welcome though. Perhaps Alki?

4. I'd love to but I've gotta 'winterize' the bike before then. I'm on a plane at like 8 Wed morning and I need to get the battery out and have Stabil in the tank and stuff, so.. see you in August =P

5. I should be able to make it, but I work till 6 so it would be more like 6:30

6. redraeven...where are ya going to august?

7. I'm headed back to Pennsylvania (almost said PA Blackstarr, haha). That's where I grew up, still have lots of friends there, family and stuff. And more importantly, my dogs! :lol:

8. Jafar

Jafar Retired Admin

anyone have a favorite caffe? be fun to meet up at solstice on the ave, or lighthouse up in freemont. i love those places. Zoka is pretty nice too, there is one behind U-Village.

i'm not sure if i can make it tonight, but if i'm free i'll definately swing by RMC at 6p if thats the plan.

9. i'm in...just let me know where and when....

10. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

+1

11. With the sketchy weather Alki won't be too hot of a spot. Let's go with RMC around 6:00. Allow time for some latecomers and some grubbing. If the roads stay dry enough, maybe we could do an evening ride.

UPDATE- RMC AT 7:00.

12. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

i'm not off till 6. i'll have to catch you guys later...

13. Bandit is off at 6:00 too. Let's make it 7:00.

14. KCander

KCander El Duderino "Old Timer"

Damn, wish I could make it, got too much crap to deal with after work today.

15. Yeah, I already got a bit of an earful when I told the woman I was going out tonight. She is working, so that's not the problem. What I did get was, "you don't have time to go out. There's too much to do for the trip".
    Bah! Give me 30 minutes. I can toss the crap in the truck in no time.

16. KCander

KCander El Duderino "Old Timer"

Well, I've got a lame presentation to give tomorrow and I've got to get some stuff together for that bullshiz, in addition to the woman having the night off, so I'm definitely up shit creek with a turd for a paddle. Perhaps tomorrow night.

17. looking forward to meeting some new people...see you guys there @ 7...

Hey KC can't you somehow use this get together as "research" and work it into your "dog-and-pony" show for tommorrow?

18. Looking at the radar and listening to the thunder outside of my office. Doesn't look too good. I'll show up in my truck if need be. Just washed it for the first time yesterday too damnit (I've had it for a month or so).