close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Ride or sit at home and milk toast.

Discussion in 'Eastside' started by LoveHate9, Apr 13, 2005.

1. Ok I will let all of you know that we as Street Addiction have worked out a rotation for our meeting places on Saturdays to go and ride. I stress MEETING PLACE. These are not Street Addiction organized rides this is just a meet place for all in the world to meet and go on a ride. There may be a small group out of the big group that want to go off and stunt or a group that wants to ride faster than a rocket out of hell. There may be a group that just wants to go and pick flowers and count cows/horses in the fields. This will all be set up at the meeting places. If you have a ride in mind please bring the idea to the meeting spot and take a bunch or few and go ride it. Have fun and keep the rubber side down.

Week 1------ Allsport
    Week 2------Camp Motor Sports
    Week 3------Roundy's
    Week 4------Spokane Valley Yamaha

We Meet at 12pm at all these spots. Please try your best to be on time so we all don't have to wait around long. Thanks

2. G-Spot

G-Spot Pint Size Pimpin'

In addition to that....since this Saturday is the second one in April, the meeting for this Saturday is going to be at Camp Motorsports. If anyone needs directions then send me or LoveHate a message and we can get you directions.....

3. Can't make it this Saturday, I'll be down in Pullman doing the WSU Golf Tournament. I'm hoping the weather is going to be nice so I can ride down there.

4. hmmm, calling for rain starting on Saturday...

You SA guys ever pick some place off-road like a big parking lot for stunting? I'd love to watch sometime.

5. jabstar17

jabstar17 Le Bitch

LOOKS LIKE RAIN ON SATURDAY! SO gonna go buy a dirt bike and have some fun!

6. Stunting doesnt need to be offroad, but it does need to have a "roving location". Dont repeat your loops, change your location often, move to completely different areas (including different counties), and try to limit your time at each according to traffic/residences nearby. Keep it safe, keep it out of the public eye.

E

7. Milquetoast....

Im out, gonna be in oregon

Sad

E

8. WEEK 4 IS AT SPOKANE YAMAHA NOT ALLSPORT

9. jabstar17

jabstar17 Le Bitch

ah, who wants to go yamaha!!! Theres nothing worth while there!!!

Just joking, I am game for wherever!

10. THEY HAVE A GOOD PARKING LOT. LOL

11. Welcome to the board 1000, but easy on the caps lock please :)

12. Yes sorry all, my bad, the 4th week will be at Spokane Valley Yamaha. I am sure the weather will hold it always does for me. :lol: 8)

13. so we're talking the 16th of April right? that's the third saturday in april - we have 5 saturdays this april - a lot simpler using actual dates for we old dumb slow guys - I'll be looking at the cows and such - not trying to be difficult but want to be at the correct location - if it's not raining I"ll be there - unfortunately the prediction is now for rain this Saturday - threee days ago it was supposed to be the nice day of the week - Steve

14. I am sorry for the confusion but we will be meeting at Camp Motor Sports this saturday 4-16-05 @ 12pm. The schedule in the first post on this thred still holds other than this month of April. So the next Saturday 4-23-05 @ 12pm will be at Roundy's. I will try to keep all updated as the weeks go along. Sorry once again.

15. G-Spot

G-Spot Pint Size Pimpin'

yeah you should be sorry! lol