close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Ride scheduled: Saturday the 26th, 11 AM

Discussion in 'Pullman / Moscow' started by Skier, Mar 21, 2005.

1. Got my work schedule today and I'm free all weekend (woohoo!). So, who wants to ride? I was thinking of taking a trip up northwards. Tentative riding plan is up to a little past Garfield, hang a turn west to wander into the park (never been there, myself) and then run through Colfax back into Pullman. We can stop at the Top Notch Cafe in Colfax for grub, if necessary. Good food but somewhat high prices.

Let me know what would work best! I think a late morning start on Saturday or Sunday would work best, myself.

Updated information follows

Meet at 11 AM on Saturday the 26th (that's this Saturday) at the gas station on Grand, near the Honda dealer and whatnot. I think it's the Gasco station.

2. Might be able to hook up if you come a little further north. I will have my triumph licensed by then, so itll be time to start testing it and shaking it down. Let me know how long of a route your doin and how far north it ends up.

that guy

3. I should be able to make it. I'll know for sure when it gets closer to the weekend.

4. cordodor

cordodor Retired

i'd like to but am going to Spokane for the weekend. Have fun, guys, and good luck on the weather!

5. You're breaking my balls, here! What's the 'can got that we don't? ;)

6. I would perfer saturday it is possible, and i might have a new guy coming too.
    Mark

7. Yes I should be able to go...my 12 should be ready to go by end of tomorrow. I saw Skibum (Pat) today and he may be able to go. But yeah, count me in for sure. I want to go down to Mac's and SPIRAL HIGHWAY BOYS AND GIRLS along with the river run...and wherever else ya'll are up to going.

8. Im ready to ride I just have to learn how to get around in this state now, OH and hope my wife rather go shopping on saturday instead of hanging with me. Weather permitting of course

9. cordodor

cordodor Retired

It's my mom's birthday, easter, yadda yadda...

10. Well I pick my 12 up tomorrow for sure the dealer said. I'll prolly ride down to Pullman on Thursday or Friday and chill for a few days.

But this weekend, the weather is very questionable?!?!?!?!?!

11. So, does everyone want to hit up Spiral instead of my suggested route? I'm not at all against hitting up the twisties at all, but I'm afraid of getting a bit bored of it. Not there yet, though, so I can be flexible and we can do it, too. :)

12. Naw dude...we can do your route, and I can do the other route. I never get tired of Spiral and the River Run, Lord knows I've done it over 100 times easily. I'll be getting my ride fix down there, so we can do whatever you want to.

I'm curious to see the weather though before I 100% commit to anything. But I am curious to see how my new 014's handle in the wet hmmm

13. I'm curious to see the weather though before I 100% commit to anything. But I am curious to see how my new 014's handle in the wet hmmm

No comment

14. I actually wouldn't mind some wetter weather, I just got a properly-fitting Roadcrafter and I want to make sure it's waterproof. ;)

15. so if the weather is alright, saturday at what time?

16. How's 11 AM sound?

17. 11am is perfect...that means all of you in Pullman can go out the night before and still make it.

Count me in....but it is tentative/weather dependent. I have a little farther to drive in and out but I'm sure a hopin and a prayin for some good weather.

18. White stuff is currently falling from the sky. Grr.

19. I just rode my 12 from the dealer back home into my garage...and brrr it was cold. What happened to all that warm weather we were experiencing a couple weeks ago?

20. Well, Saturday is forecasted to be in up to 51 degrees and little chance of rain...