close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Ride sunday 12th

Discussion in 'Eastside' started by tonmarchelli, Jun 9, 2005.

1. want to set up a ride on sunday. who wants to go. im up for anything but a nice run around coeur d alene seems like a pretty cool thing after a stressfull work week. just post up and if we get enought people well decide where and when to meet and where we are going to go.

PEACE

tony

2. miles is exactly what i need. so we got one.

who else?

3. ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME I can go i swear i wont get into trouble!!!

4. you better not, ill have to slap ya!! :mrgreen:

5. OUCH that might hurt!!!

6. What time are you planning on heading out? I am going camping and will be back sunday afternoon.

7. Wonder if we will see any more of those "sport bikes" on the next trip paul...hahaha :lol: but im down for the ride, got a dinner at 6, so hopefully we will be back by then

8. jabstar17

jabstar17 Le Bitch

I am game for Sunday!!

Hey 1000 didn't you have some graduation thing on sunday!

9. Jabstar17 you suck.........Old age is kicking my ass...........

10. I say we all start as early as we can so we can get in a lot of riding...any suggestions on where to go?

11. ok, how bout we meet at 9:30 at someplace other than the depot. how bout camp motorsports on sprague. that way we can keep the group not big but not small. (like under 10) sound good?

Tony

12. G-Spot

G-Spot Pint Size Pimpin'

Under 10 sounds like a great number. Not sure how long Paul and I will be out though because we have a graduation party to go to. And I know that he hasn't forgotten cuz I will kick his butt!!!! Everythign else sounds good though.

13. ok heres the plan:

if anybody wants to (me and brendan are already going to) were going to meet at the dennys on sprague at 8 AM for some breakfast. after breakfast were going to head over to camp motorsports on sprague. if you want to come to breakfast great if not, were going to be heading out of camp at 9:30 for a fun ride.

whose in and whose out?

14. G-Spot

G-Spot Pint Size Pimpin'

same dennys we met at last time? there are a denny's and a perkins off of the Argonne exit if you don't want to go all the way out to Pines.....

15. I'm up for it - though with this ticket hanging over my head I've lost a lot of enthusiasm for our fun sport riding that we all love so much - the thought of going the speed limit makes me want to sell the bike -

let me know when and where - if the weather cooperates I'm in - though I'm staying out of f-----ing Whitman county you can bank on that !!!

Steve

16. jabstar17

jabstar17 Le Bitch

Well I will meet up with y'all. I will have a passanger, so might not go for entire amount of ride.

17. that sounds good. so dennys on argonne (north of I-90) at 8 on sunday. well get some breakfast and head over to camp which should be only a couple of minutes away and head out by 9:30 at the latest so if anybody else wants to go and doesnt want breakfast were going to leave camp at 9:30

see everybody there

18. so the weather tomorrow doesnt look bad, but doesnt look great. what well do is play it by ear. same plan. dennys on argonne at 8 for some breakfast. then head over to camp and leave camp at 9:30 or 10 at the very latest. go ahead and post up and give a yay or nay. if youre gonna go to breakfast or even the ride.

19. Its sunday, I dont wanna get up that early... Im in for the ride barring downpours

E