close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Ride Sunday....

Discussion in 'Eastside' started by Johnny-B, Apr 14, 2005.

1. Looks like it's gonna be crappy Saturday so I'll probably keep the gixxer in doors but Sunday has some potential, anybody down for Sunday?

2. Camp is closed on Sunday just so ya know.

What is up with everyone wanting to meet up at dealers? Just my two cents, but it would seem to me to make more sense to meet up at a gas station. That way you eliminate the "everyone has to go get fuel and come back" wait time. I dunno...just my thoughts on it.

3. If you know you are gonig on a ride get gas before you get there. Last i checked its the smart thing to do.

4. I am up for it if the weather holds, plus where are you planning to ride?

5. G-Spot

G-Spot Pint Size Pimpin'

Two things.....

The idea of meeting up at the dealerships has two points behind it. The first is that by meeting there it is something like free advertising for the dealership because of all the bikes that will be sitting in front of them....and it goes to reason the more you please a dealership and help promote their business, the more they are going to want to please you so that you can continue to help them (this DOES NOT mean demanding discounts from any of them). The other point is that by not meeting at Office Depot every single time we ride we are making sure the cops do not always know where we are at!

I have a thought about Sunday.....I have to work until about 6:30-7:00 and was hoping (if the weather holds) people will meet me there and we can plan a ride for around that time too.....don't leave me out since I have to work!!! PLEASE!!! I'll cry. Okay, no I won't......PEKING NORTH