close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Ride this weekend (take 2)

Discussion in 'Pullman / Moscow' started by Skier, Apr 4, 2005.

1. Anyone up for a ride on this Sunday? 11 AM or so?

2. Forgot this weekend is apparently Mom's Weekend. Might have time to squeeze in a ride anyways, though.

3. Any chance for Saturday?

Side note...I remember many good nights during and after Shakers on Mom's Weekend at WSU. :3some:

4. I've got work from 1 to 9 on Saturday. :(

5. you like the women aged to perfection? 50+ only?

6. id be down for a saturday spin if it isnt raining

7. No go on Saturday for me. Sunday is also looking dicey, since I am having breakfast with the parents and who knows what else, afterwards.

8. Well if people are down to ride lets meet at tesoro at 12 and decide where to ride from there

9. I wont be there. I'm planning on doing a ride on Monday, maybe swing through Pullman to go over to Spiral if anyone wants to meet up for that leg of the ride.

10. Yeah lets meet at 12 sunday at tesoro and ride. Ill ride monday too just give me a ring 5098451847 or email

11. 12 at Tesoro sounds good! I'll kick the parents out of town to make sure I'm there. :)

(edit)

Also down for a ride Monday afternoon. I'm done with class at 3, available for rides at 3:30 or 4. :)

12. cordodor

cordodor Retired

Hey guys, I hope you had fun on your ride. You'll have to put up pics if you took any. I would have gone but I got rear ended this morning and had to deal with cops and insurance people and whatnot. Luckily, it wasn't on my bike. It very easily could have been. Oh well, post up pics when you get home.

13. Well it was a great ride all by my lonesome. Took a loop through the woods for about 140 miles. No pics though gotta get a camera.

14. cordodor

cordodor Retired

shoot, i'd be stretchin to do 140 miles on a tank of gas...

15. i filled up half way. i would be pushing the limit if i went that far on 1 tank

16. thats really all you can get from one tank?
    I can go 250 miles before needing to fill up.

17. more hp means more fuel 8)

18. I dropped my helmet about an hour before the ride, at a gas station. Damned thing jumped right off the mirror to my bike and took a 4 foot dive onto the concrete, so I had to retire it. And of course, no motorcycle shops are open on Sundays, or Mondays, so I had to pass on the ride. :(