close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

ride this weekend?

Discussion in 'Westside' started by Jafar, Jul 15, 2005.

1. Jafar

Jafar Retired Admin

who's up for a ride this weekend? i haven't decided when yet, but i'm thinking we can go out to high bridge road, at least.

2. Was thinking about one too. Leavenworth and back, something like that? Sunday morning?

3. Djoplin

Djoplin Investigates Alternative Destinations

I've been thinking I need a ride this sunday too. Post up a time and place. I might be interested.
    Last ride I was on was with a few from I-90MS. That was a couple of months ago.

4. Maybe on Sunday.

Tomorrow, I have a dragon boat race on Lake Meridian in Kent.

5. Djoplin

Sunday would be my preferred day also. In the AM. NOt too early. Heaven forbid I get up before 8 or so.

6. dang, i would love to go but I'll be racing a poker run on Sunday in Capatol Forest....next time for sure

7. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

you sound so disappointed... :roll:

someone give a time and place.

8. Djoplin

Sunday 10:00 AM I-90 Motorsports. We can decide which way and where to go from there.

9. Could be the good thing to do. I'll see what's slated for the weekend, and if all's well, look for a battered 96 GPZ1100, in black..

ZX

10. Well, we haven't had the best summer weather this year, thus far. I've hardly been able to take my Z out due to inclement weather.

I'm going to Salty's on Alki for Sunday Brunch...........so "No Go" for me.

Miki
    8)

11. Jafar

Jafar Retired Admin

i work till 330p this weekend, but i'll catch up to whatever we decide.

12. I'm out, my chain is almost toast.

13. Jafar

Jafar Retired Admin

get a new chain and sprockets!!!

here's my suggestion:

if we do saturday, we should meet up in bellevue at the coffee shop on NE 10th and 103rd, then we can head out to Snoq. Valley or wherever.

if sunday, then maybe we can meet at JJJ's in Kirkland, then head out.

i suggest 430p, cause that works best for me, but like i said, if you guys want to do it earlier i'll catch up.

Leavenwoth would be fun, too.

14. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

it's raining...

15. First post since Seca. First thread I have read too, so I'll be on here for a while. I will probably be going to Alki tomorrow for the sport bike "show".
    http://www.soundrider.com/archive/events/Alki_sport_bike_show.htm

I need to get my bike serviced before I do any more significant rides. Hope to schedule it for this week.

16. I'm out. The girlfriend has planned up all my free time this weekend. :rant

17. Djoplin

Well Miki. I may just see ya out at Alki if noone shows up in the AM. I plan to at least go to the shop and see who shows.