close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Ride this weekend?

Discussion in 'Pullman / Moscow' started by ftball86, Mar 4, 2005.

1. Hey all,
    I'm new to the area, and ride a GSXR 600. I was wondering if any of you are planning on riding this weekend, its supposed to be nice out all weekend.

2. cordodor

cordodor Retired

Hey, welcome to the forums. I don't know that anyone has proposed anything formal, but if people wanna go, count me in.

-Chris

3. How about a ride on Sunday? The Pullman to Wawawai to Lewiston to Pullman loop isn't bad. We can hit up the 4 10 drive-in in Lewiston for some good eats and take Spiral Highway back up. I'm game for this. :)

4. sounds great, but I promised the wife church sunday so what time do you guys normally leave? i could go afterwards.

mark

5. cordodor

cordodor Retired

^-- no wife, but ditto

6. How's 1 PM sound? Maybe noon?

7. cordodor

cordodor Retired

Let's do 1:00. Where do ya want to meet? McDonalds again?

8. Sounds good. 1 in the afternoon (that's 1 pm, for those of you who can't tell time ;) ) at the Mc D's near Arby's.

That's 1 PM at McDonald's near Arby's on Sunday.

So, uhh, any questions, please drop me a line via MSN messenger ( skiermang at hotmail.com ), AIM ( SkierARS ) or email ( skier at screaming3d.com ).

Also, if you show up ready to roll (full tank of gas, all your gear, etc...) it'd be best. :)

9. I am in Seattle right now, new tires are expected to show sometime this upcoming week, so hopefully I can get a ride in with all of you next weekend.

Just my two cents of course...but we found it more conveinent to just meet a gas station that way we could make sure everyone was filled up and ready to go. I dunno...just throwing ideas out there is all.

Take some pics of the ride...make us all jealous!

10. Meeting up at a gas station isn't a bad idea. I like the McD's location because once we're all gathered we can tear out of town with little hassle.

I'll be sure to bring my digicam and hopefully some spare batteries.

11. Saturday night remind. 1 PM, McD's near Arbys.

See ya there!

12. 'Sup pictures?

Lined up and ready to roll:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And at the 410 Drive-In, all was laid to foodination:

[​IMG]

"Hey, Matt doesn't know how the fuck his camera works."

[​IMG]

There we go:

[​IMG]

Face shield: 15; bugs: 0.

[​IMG]

13. Those are some awesome pics! Glad to see peeps are reading the site and getting a turnout too. I wish I was there...how warm was it down in the Lewiston area when ya went?

14. cordodor

cordodor Retired

Actually, when we got down to Lewiston, it was actually cooler because it clouded over and it felt like it was gonna rain, but it didnt... It was probably around 50 down there is my guess. It was a great ride though. Lookin forward to next time.

15. Cool pics. Makes me miss ridin' around Pullman.

Brian K

16. cordodor

cordodor Retired

These pics were taken my my roommate who rode his Magna 750 on the ride.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. Check out the bling my Rad has in the parking lot. :)

18. cordodor

cordodor Retired

Hah, i ALMOST put that as a caption for that pic, but I didn't want to put captures for the rest of them... :lol: