close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Ride thursday 6/23?

Discussion in 'Pullman / Moscow' started by r6fireman1996, Jun 21, 2005.

1. So I figured I'd give a bit of a heads up. Not sure how long of a ride I can do, but thinking of 194-almota-cross the dam-dunes-pomeroy-clarkston-spiral up and down-wawaii -home. I don't know quite how many miles that is, but its a ride i've been wanting to do for a long time, and now that the dam is open i wanna do it now! Probably leave in the afternoon, and I like to come back along the river cause theres less popo there, ya dig? anyway, let me know. I gotta work tommorrow (wed) but cell is availabe or post here. laters.
    chuck

2. What time would we be back? Whats the est mileage (since I have to add 150 miles to and fro)? Id dig it, just gotta see if it fits the logistics.

E

3. ya know i don't have any idea...i've heard it takes about 1:45 to get to the dunes going through clarkston/pomeroy by car. it takes about 45 min to get to the dam, dunes are like 5 min past.

I did pullman-wawaii-spiral-wawaii-pullman = 130miles and just under 2 hours including a couple of stops (read my post from todays ride). i can try to mapquest it if you want. as far as time? ???????

chuck

4. Id like to leave pullman at 4 to get home, too early?

E

5. no that'd be good for me. let me research and see what kind of time frame i'm looking at. i also gotta make sure i'm not moving that day or i'll get in trouble! i'll get back to ya.

c

6. I'm game for this ride. Should be a nice goodbye ride to the Rad.

7. Shwaa

Shwaa Retired

I get off work at 3...is that too late? Can I meet you guys somewhere?

Josh

8. Hmm, I get off work at 4, myself.

9. Bad news boys...

I just got told to work tommorrow (thurs) and am unable to ride. I'm bummed, but still interested in riding. if you guys go, let me know how it went.

chuck

10. I'm down for a ride tomorrow weather permitting, and yeah it'd have to be after 3 sometime...anyone wanna share the details?

11. I may be able to make an after 3:00 ride if others are interested.