close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Ride to work day.

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Talk' started by SpokaneXX, Jul 18, 2005.

1. everyday is ride to work day!!!

2. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

there's an official day for this?? must be a harley thing... :mrgreen:

3. Lucky

Lucky The $75,000 Rider

Awww....but my workplace has a big uphill gravel driveway... :cry: Don't want to get all dirty...

4. I thought all the roads in Pullman were gravel... crackup: crackup: crackup:

Have I mentioned that I have gone to both the UW and WSU? I still get a bit confused every Apple Cup....

5. So this means only bikes allowed on the roads right? HA

6. Isn't everyday ride to work day?

7. On a double-24 off-double, drove the truck to work for the first time since mid-march.

E

8. I will be riding to work through September. Today was great, as I made liberal use of the HOV lanes coming and going. The morning commute time was cut in half. :mrgreen:

9. Take a picture of your motorcycle at work and post it up!

10. G-Spot

G-Spot Pint Size Pimpin'

Wouldn't that just be awesome?! No stupid cagers to have to worry about...

11. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

stupid scooters instead... don't you have to have a license to have a scooter? seriously... some of 'em are just as clueless as the bad cagers...

12. don't forget about Bicyclists. they seem to be all over the road. I have passed a couple on the right hand side because the wouldn't move out of the center of the road.

13. KCander

KCander El Duderino "Old Timer"

Rolled on the 2-fiddy as usual. Big pimpin' at S-A-F-E-C-O.

Uh oh. I sense I hijacking rant coming on...I apologize in advance...but...
    :rant
    I couldn't agree with you more. You know what?...can I say "fuck" on this forum? I hope so. It's the only cussword I've avoided to this point, feeling like I should keep clean for the kiddies. Oh well. Fuck bicyclists. I generally don't like to stereotype groups of people like this, and I know some cool guys who are into bicycling, but in general, bicycle riders are a bunch of bitches. Apologies to any of you guys out there on the board who are into riding a bicycle, too. You're cool. And I'm not talking about like BMX or freestyle or any of that cool shit; hell, I woulda killed for a GT Performer...when I was 12. So anyways, the rest of you fucktards can blow me. Treehugging hippie fag-Os, every one of you. You bitch about my dirtbike being too loud so that you can take my riding areas and chug along at 2mph. You got your pillow-biting heroes sucking up TV time in their pansy-ass little spandex monkeysuits, riding around France and getting smoked by some guys 2-up with a TV camera on a 50cc scooter. You block traffic, insisting on pedalling your skinny ass up a highway at like 17mph in a 45 zone, all the while failing to recognize the 10 foot wide shoulder just on the other side of the fog line. Fuck you. Fuck you very much.

Okay sorry about that.

I rode to work today, and it was grand.

14. hahahaha, great post KCander. In moscow the speed limit is 25 all over town. There are bikers here too (college age people) but they bust thier asses all over town and i havent been slowed down by one of them yet. Power to them.

15. OMFG!!!!! crackup: crackup: crackup: crackup:
    I couldn't have said it better myself :eek:ccasion: