close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

ride today at 7:15p, meet in bellevue

Discussion in 'Westside' started by Jafar, Apr 26, 2005.

1. Jafar

Jafar Retired Admin

meet at the little coffee shop next to the papa john's in bellevue, you'll see the red 900ss parked next to the little garden. directions below, already have a couple showing up for sure.

10226 NE 10th St, Bellevue

j

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

if you are on 520 east, take the bellevue way exit, which should send you due south towards bellevue. then take a right on NE 10th, go one block then on the right you should see a parking lot with a Papa John's Pizza, park somewhere there and look for my bike.

from 405, take the 8th street exit and head West on 8th. follow 8th and go Right on Bellevue way (North). Take a left (west) on NE 10th, one block, just like above.

2. late poster! take some pics and we'll forgive ya!

3. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

dude. totally last minute. SLACKER.

i'll be there... where's the cafe again? :roll:

4. Jafar

Jafar Retired Admin

directions are above. 10226 NE 10th St. Bellevue. i don't have a camera, jr, you got one?

5. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

i was totally kidding about where the cafe was...

yeah i've got a camera. this gives me time to go home and get it. i'm not sure how much life the battery's got left, though, so we might not be able to film...

6. I thought I saw your bike over there today. I was walking back from the grocery store.

I'll try to make the next one.

7. Jafar

Jafar Retired Admin

yep, thats me. i'm there on tuesdays and thursdays, 2p to 7p. then saturdays in the morning.

ride was good. GhettoBen, Keith, Jezterr and i took off to Snohomish. Jezterr might have a couple pics...

j

8. Is Keith riding his F4i a lot these days?

9. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

yup, yup...

this guy's crazier than anyone i've ever ridden with... keith's a cool guy, though.
    [​IMG]

ben got a good deal on this... only been on the street for a couple months but rides like a natural.
    [​IMG]

the clunky duc. :twisted:
    [​IMG]

the clunky duc and crazy man's bike.
    [​IMG]

none of us know how to park.
    [​IMG]

out in snohomish...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Very nice pics!

How crazy can Keith be on that FJ compared to his F4i?

And Ben...what is all that carbon fiber on your gas tank...got any close-up pics? Is that custom done or who made the specific application?

And who is the girl in the Snohomish pic? Does she ride?

Did JR ride his CBR around yelling ja ja ja g-unitttt!!

11. Yeah Keith rides like a bad dog all the time... he tried to beat us all off the line at every stoplight. It was pretty funny to see such an enormous motorcycle practically wheelying from every stop.

The tank cover isn't carbon, it's just a carbon graphic printed on a magnet. Yeah, kind of poser... but I bought it that way... and it seems to fit the rest of the bike.

12. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

how'd you find out??

13. omg, someone is wearing my red leather jacket!!!!! I call DIBS on the group rides!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

[​IMG]

14. Jafar

Jafar Retired Admin

Keith is on the F4i most of the time. i was surprised he showed up today on his FJ.

Keith is not registered on the board, but he rides A LOT. he also knows a lot about bikes, so if you ask him a question you'll usually get a thoughtfully informed answer, often cascading into other areas of motorcycle maintenence that you never know existed. its brilliant. then, after his words of wisdom, he will smoke you in the twisties: beware.

hope more can make it out next time.

15. I'm new to this board.

Is this something that you do frequently? Have evening, weekday rides? I would be interested in tagging along if that's ok.

Raven4

16. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

first time i've gotten together with people at the cafe...

we'll try to make it a regular thing, and we'll be sure to let people here know about it...

17. Guff

Guff Forum Admin Staff Member

I'm with Beans... always asking the important questions! :lol:

-Guff

18. Welcome to the board Raven4...yeah check on here for people posting up for rides throughout the entire week. Or if there is a ride you want to do or start up, just post up when and where and all that jazz and get some rides going.

That girl is Jennifer, another Westside girl who hates me. Ask Jafar.

19. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

that girl was talking so much trash about you and how much she hated you. i had to cover my ears.