close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Ride: Tuesday May 31 in Cheney

Discussion in 'Eastside' started by beansbaxter, May 30, 2005.

1. Meeting in Cheney this upcoming Tuesday at 130 in the afternoon at the Chevron gas station which is on the main strip that runs through Cheney.

Kal-El and I will be for sure there, gonna ride down to Pullman. I have to just swing by the Pullman licensing to pick up some some paperwork and I'll continue on to do the river run and Spiral, hope to be back to Spokane by 10pm that evening.

Post up if interested, so we know whether we should wait for more riders.

I expect to see 50+ riders show up haha

2. A shorter loop would be good for me, have me home by 5 or so. I might even show you some really neat little back roads in there.....

E

3. Kolat

Kolat emw2k9 beer pong champions

I might go depending on weather, the forecast for tomorow does'nt look very nice at the moment.....

T

4. When are you guys going to be in Pullman so I know where to be?

5. Shwaa

Shwaa Retired

Where and what time are you going to meet in Pullman?

6. I gotta run one errand when we get into Pullman. I was thinking meet up in Pullman around 4pm at the Tesoro. Does that work for everyone??

7. A buddy and I were thinking of doing a ride tomorrow. He is goling at WSU until like 3-330ish so that may work if he is down. I was thinking a river and spiral though haven't done spiral yet and just got my first real street bike tues and have only managed two rides in that time. So I may be quite slow going up spiral but DEFINATELY want to hit it up soon. So hopefully things will work out for me and Marc to show.

8. 4 PM at Tesoro works out great for me, see ya there!

9. I'm with you Fighterama. I need to be back in the Hood around 4 or 5, so if need be I'll roll back with ya.

10. Just saw Beans heading into town on my way home today. I wonder why he didn't wave to the guy in the silver Civic...

11. cordodor

cordodor Retired

i wonder why YOU weren't riding your Rad