close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Ride: Wed May 25

Discussion in 'Eastside' started by beansbaxter, May 24, 2005.

1. Going to be leaving Spokane at 9 or 10 in the morning, still gotta figure out the route but be sticking to back roads and twisties. I gotta wear off the flat spot I picked up doing that long haul back from Cali.

First destination spot has to go through Ritzville, where we'll be delayed for 45 minutes, maybe grab something to eat. The rest is fair game.

Post up if interested.

:301

2. Ritzville? How in all hell are you going to get your flatspot taken care of going there? Ive gotta (hopefully) run to beaudrys or any other shop that has a pirelli diablo for the front of the princess, then I can ride wed.

E

3. You're right, Eric...I dont see any good back roads to take from Spokane to Ritzville. Might have to patch something together to stay off the main Interstate. Any recommendations??

4. Meeting at 10am at the Tesoro gas station on the corner of Hamilon and Sharp. It's only two blocks north of the Hamilton exit from the Interstate. Super easy to find. I'll be there early, fueled up, and ready to rock 'n roll by 10am sharp.

5. Im goin from the station to westside to get tires, so when they are on ill be ready to jam.

E