close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Rides this week

Discussion in 'Pullman / Moscow' started by Skier, May 1, 2005.

1. I am down for rides on the following days (no finals, no work):

Thursday
    Friday
    Sunday

More riding, less talking, for these. Gonna be done with finals on Wednesday and need to get some two-wheel time in. Hope my turn signal repairs are all done by then, as well. ;)

2. cordodor

cordodor Retired

any day M-F after work would be cool. I'm gone sunday...

3. I don't have to work Wednesday - and on Thursday, I'm off at 6.... what's with the rain!?!?!?!

4. Im down for a wednesday ride, and ill be done with finals thursday at 3 so lets ride.

5. cordodor

cordodor Retired

My roommate said you stopped by with some good news. Post up some pics of the new bike in the pics forum!

6. I know, I should... or you could just walk over two doors, it's parked in the back. I haven't seen you out at all. I hope that you aren't completely killing yourself with work and getting chance to get out in the gorgeous weather!

xo
    Trixie

oh, & it wasn't really "good news", I just stopped by on Sunday, before the original photo shoot wondering if you wanted to ride down there with me. But you were in (new) Mexico? brat.

7. cordodor

cordodor Retired

that may explain why you haven't seen me. i spent a week down in New Mexico visiting some family. Even made it to Texas for a bit. I just rode back to work from lunch. Where's this good weather you are talking about????

8. Lets ride Friday at 2:30 Meet at Tesoro

9. ride weather permitting