close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Riding naked agian!

Discussion in 'Pullman / Moscow' started by Matin99, Jun 2, 2005.

1. Counting down days until my street fighter is fixed. Are there any naked bike riders here or fans?

Buell Man.

2. One man comes to mind...Fighterama!

3. Because my bike has so much plastic on it. :lol:

4. I'm assuming the thought that came to my mind in regards to "naked bike riders" isn't accurate?!? 'Cause I was going to say, there's something I haven't tried... yet. And Fighterama... I don't wanna hear it.

5. naw its a whole different kinda naked, one that you're not used to :lol:
    just kidding of course

but i was lookin at a duc 750 sport, half fairing. probably won't buy it but its a buddy of mine's bike if anyone is interested. thats the closest to naked i've been.

6. R6fireman1996. If I were buying another v-twin it would be next summer. She would be most beautiful and have the heart of a lion. She would be sporty and have a tight skirt, lines shaped by the greatest of artists...Aprilia SV 1000 r factor is the most sexy bike with skirts on. Maybe next summer.

Tell your friend good luck with selling Ducs.

Buell Man...

7. Why yes, I do like nakie bikes... Check it out in the members rides and leave your opinion! Also, whats he want for the 750?

E

8. Not a naked rider, but I do like them. Not a big fan of the partial fairing look. Give me full or give me none.

9. I believe its between 3k-4k. Its in good shape, he got it from a buddy who wrecked it with a couple hundred miles on it. Unsure if its "salvage" or not, but I think for the price on the duc, sounds good to me. If you know anyone interested, I can put him in contact with them. Thanks. Chuck

10. cordodor

cordodor Retired

amen to that... all or nothin. A plastic tail is fine on a naked bike though

11. I agree some naked bikes look down-right-sick. I believe that is the whole idea with some of those bikes. Im a little prejudice thou. I've raced and ridden dirt bikes many years of my life, that might have influenced my palet a bit. That and I love European styling "hence" Cafe Bike Riders. Naked bikes are also refered as street fighters because usually they have heeping amounts of torgue and unsurpassed cornering abilities great for hooligan riding. These bikes where created from socially creative ideas and that is the beauty and diversity found by the common people.

Matin.