close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Rogue Valley riders...any exist?

Discussion in 'Medford Region' started by Johnny-B, Jun 24, 2005.

1. Ok...now that I'm down here...I'm going to search for some Southern Oregon Riders!! Anyone within a 100 miles...post up! (Grants Pass/Medford/Ashland)

2. Is Lebanon, OR too far for you??

3. I hope you ride alone every fucking day till you die. Prick.

Shoulda stayed up here, much better roads. Oh that reminds me the guy that wrecked the fighter in the first place is from myrtle point, want his #? Theres actually a group called South Coast Riders down there, but Im guessing they are the street addiction of oregon.

I hate you and you smell bad.

Now come home baby....

E

4. :thefinge: :thefinge: :thefinge: :thefinge: :thefinge:

5. Saw a couple parked bikes today...dropped a couple flyers...hopefully they'll sign up here.

6. Sad, lonely little man... all alone in his lonely little rogue river valley.

I think Kim Jong-Il said it best:

I'm So Ronery
    I'm so ronery
    So ronery
    So ronery and sadry arone

There's no one
    Just me onry
    Sitting on my rittle throne
    I work very hard and make up great prans
    But nobody ristens, no one understands
    Seems that no one takes me serirousry

And so I'm ronery
    A little ronery
    Poor rittre me

There's nobody
    I can rerate to
    Feer rike a bird in a cage
    It's kinda sihry
    But not rearry
    Because it's fihring my body with rage

I work rearry hard and I'm physicarry fit
    But nobody here seems to rearize that
    When I rure the world maybe they'rr notice me
    But untir then I'rr just be ronery
    Rittre ronery, poor rittre me
    I'm so ronery
    I'm so ronery

7. dropped some more flyers today, and met up with a 999s at a bike shop...

I'm gonna be pissed if nobody comes onto this site!!!!! :rant :rant

8. G-Spot

G-Spot Pint Size Pimpin'

Maybe they are all lurkers and E has sacred them away.....

9. Good point... REGISTER PEOPLE!!!!! :rant :rant Post something...anything...tell us what size shoe you wear or if you prefer chocolate or vanilla...I don't care... COME ON!!!

10. I wear a 10 or a 10.5 depends on the shoe. I like vanilla. :thefinge:

11. Hi I'm 4'7' 250lb woman...I like long walks along the beach too...ok well maybe short ones. If your lonely I'll come down there to ride you or I mean ride with you. :nana
    Alright I'll stop with the smart ass remarks. Sherry here in Salem...I ride a 05' GSXR-600.

12. I like my flava mixed, oh and good poem Fighterama :clap

13. Welcome Sherry! Your sarcasm will make you fit in just fine here. :mrgreen:

14. That's good..when I'm bored I get a little outa hand.

15. Friction Addiction

Friction Addiction Power Tripping Moderator Deluxe Staff Member

:shock: Listen I'd really appreciated if you would stop putting the same damn flyer on my bike...I'll sign up when I'm damn good and ready. DAMNIT too late.... :evil:

Well since I'm here... I hate to admit it, but I can borrow my gf's bike if I have to ride....but Johnny you better be close to desperation for me to have to work that deal....I'm putting my manhood on the line for you!!! lol

OH YEAH!!! I'm getting my buddy Alex is getting signed up here. We have connections with other street bikers and we get rides goin down here. When it cools down a bit we are gonna get a ride to the Coast dialed in...the turns on hwy 199 are sick!!! :tard: watch for fallin rocks though...

haha

16. Im from the valley.try to go on ride every weekend.let me know if you,re interested.

17. OHHHHHH isn't that cute....It looks like Johnny-B might just find some friends down there after all.