close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Rumor of Roslyn re-opening to ORVs?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by KCander, Jun 25, 2005.

1. KCander

KCander El Duderino "Old Timer"

My dad heard a rumor this weekend that some of the Roslyn/Cle Elum area may be re-opening to ORVs in the near future after 10 or 15 years of being off limits...has anybody heard this rumor or is it bogus? I grew up riding dirtbikes in Roslyn and recently bought a dirtbike again...I'd KILL to ride there again!

2. If you find out please post up with a map or link. We have never ridden there and we would love to.. what's the terrain like?

Where in Central-Eastern Washington is a good sandy desert-like spot to ride ORVs?

3. KCander

KCander El Duderino "Old Timer"

It was a huge riding area back in the day, with lots of different types of riding...the highlight, in my opinion, was hillclimbing the coal slag piles. Some great hillclimbing all over the area. Just thinking about it brings a tear to my eye... :crybaby:

4. That's where they filmed Northern Exposure.

5. There is a place outside of Pasco called Juniper Forrest that is a real fun duny area to ride. Last time I was out there you could still ride there. When I was like 12 I put a hole through my lip out there. Really fun riding three miles back with sand in my face and blood flowing everywhere.