close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

S.eaT.own R.iders??

Discussion in 'Westside' started by Trixie, May 22, 2005.

1. So I'm posting this because I am wondering if the group still exists?

I used to hang out with some of the guys a few years back, and rode on the back with one many times... but have moved east of the mountains... and well - you understand.

Now I have bought an R6, and started doing some fun little stunt stuff... and am coming back West for a while, wanna get in touch with them. Go for a ride or two.

Anyone in it... or know about it... let me know - update me! THANKS!

2. Yeah the group still exists. Get a hold of Badoogas on the board, he is a friends and rides with most of them.

3. the group is still around just not the same as it once was from my understanding

4. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

you better let all us west-siders know when you're in town. we'll show you all the nice roads.

5. Oh I will - I might be riding out on her between the 10th and 16th of June... but I have to find a dog sitter in Pullman.

I am actually from that side. I grew up in Sammamish/Issaquah, and have to go back there to put the final touches on my condo in Bellevue before I put it up on the market. I miss seeing all those bikes rallying around... and that was even before I was addicted to the sexy machines. If you go to UpOnOne.com and search the STR videos... I'm actually in a few of them. Not riding, but straddling guys while they do donuts, or riding bitch seat. The things I did back then, had I known the power, wow... I know I would never do any of that again.

I'll let you know when I'm bringing the bike out with me. Shit, maybe even when I'm coming out - bike or not. Maybe we could grab coffee or drinks in Belltown.

6. clinty poo

clinty poo vrrooom636

I member the seatown riders came up to Ione and did a stunt show during our parade... It was siiiicccckkkk They were all kick ass haha... Snacks.. A bigger dude who rode a gixxer wanted to ride the 400 ex I was on... He said he'd let me ride the gixxer if it was his lol...

7. Moto

Moto Safety Wire King

eh...not excatly sure why you would brag about being their "bitch..." whatever works for you though.
    i ran into a few of those guys the other day.
    yes they are still around :roll:

8. Djoplin

Djoplin Investigates Alternative Destinations

Don't know about the seatown group. But let us know when you get over this way. We'll be sure to chase you......ahem....I mean have coffee or something.

9. The group as a whole isn't around anymore but there are still many people who claim to be apart of it and wear the cute little shirts and patches and hang out at alki durring nice weather. A year or two ago there was some bad joo joo in the group (thiefs and other stuff) and after the heat came on the group slowly fizzled and the bad guys got caught. There was a short lived revival last year with seatown riders V2.189378975042 but it didn't last long either under the new leadership. So yea there are people around that rode with STR but the group is basically done. There are a few of the oldschool riders on the NSR forums in cycleforums but not many.

10. Moto

Moto Safety Wire King

last year...one of their "boys" as he called it was killed.
    they "fell into" motor bike theft...
    long story short, he stole a bike, led police on a rediculous chase (doing stand up wheelies while being pursued), in the end he fell and was killed.
    great PR... ... ... ... ...

11. Ok, nice rewording for your own benefit. That's great. I was one of their stunt girls for a few shows... I didn't know how to ride back then. I never said I was their "bitch" - but thanks for the slander.

I just wanted to find out if they were still around... say hi, and let them know that I now ride my own bike. I used to ride often with one guy, Diamond, who had a custom maroon ... something - maybe gixxer. Shit, I don't even know what else to say besides the fact that people on this forum since last season, have really started being really fucking rude and it's starting to piss me off. Once again GoMoto - thanks for your fucking courtesy.

12. Moto

Moto Safety Wire King

in my defense you did say you rode bitch...you're words not mine.
    and...i did answer by saying yes they're still around.
    you can find them at lohmans (SP?) plaza in bellevue...there's always a few of them at the sports bar in the plaza.

for the record - i didn't use any slander.

good luck:mrgreen:

13. I just didn't appreciate your play on words... "bitch seat" is a place on the bike, not a term. that's all. thanks

14. Moto

Moto Safety Wire King

ok - duely noted.
    good luck finding them...from what they told me at least a few of them are there every night or close to it.