close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Safe leaving a bike at SeaTac for a few days?

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Talk' started by EvilGilligan, May 18, 2013.

1. Agree to disagree. I lived in that area for years plenty of bikes nabbed.

2. My assumption was based on the tail end of this post.
    http://pnwriders.com/westside/151585-seatac-parking.html

3. The tail end of that thread is a year old, and I've been regularly parking there throughout the past 12 months. If they were gonna close it I'd think that it would be done by now -- or at least that they would have posted notices. I can tell you that the last few times I've been there, I wasn't sure I'd be able to park because there were so many bikes there and not much space

I just hope that if they do decide to close it, I'm not the first guy to find out the hard way.

--Sky

4. Thought I'd toss my 2 cents in since i started this thread ...

Been parking at seatac on both sides of the cab stand many times without incident. Lots of nice bikes, parked carefully and respectfully. Would strongly recommend this as an option - best way to start and end a long week of business travel.

5. You lived in the parking garage at the seatac airport?

6. On the cover photo of that page.. is that your bike too?

Last edited: Aug 4, 2014
  7. galenernest

galenernest I bathe with candles, flowers, jazz music, and rub

I left my bike at PDX several times. Free, more secure than probably anywhere else in town, close to the entrance, and there's just something special about getting off of an airplane and riding a motorcycle home from the airport.

Sent from my DROID4 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

8. The question wasn't specific, if the port provides a semi secure covered parking garage that's a bit different then a "park and ride" lot. Although reading more replies a lot of nice bikes in one place someone could get bold.

9. Found this old thread, wondering if the info is still good three years later?