close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Safety question...

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Talk' started by Johnny-B, Apr 14, 2005.

1. What is the maximum number of beers one should consume just before partaking in motorcycle ride?? Anyone with experience in this field????

2. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

0. drive first.

3. Jafar

Jafar Retired Admin

no experience here. be smart to make it a rule to just never do it, but i'm sure many people have had a few drinks and made it home okay more than once.

4. LOL, wasn't serious....but at least yall hold the same views as I do!! :lol:
    Although I have heard some really funny stories from some of my friends in Tri-Cities about getting plastered and trying to ride around in parking lots with piece-o-crap bikes.

5. jabstar17

jabstar17 Le Bitch

When I was in Germany, we drank 2 pints, and then tried, key word "tried" to ride our bikes back to the house. Seeing how tuff that was, I will never drink and ride. just my point of view.

6. Johnny-B the only time you can get away with it is when you are wearing chaps and a hot pink man thong. just dont do it in front of me please. :drunken:

7. G-Spot

G-Spot Pint Size Pimpin'

I work at a restaurant and about a week ago had a couple guys on crusiers in my section who ordered 7&7s and I jokingly asked if I should take their keys. The guys all look at each other and start telling me about all the times that they have ridden drunk....and how one guy dropped his bike because he was so busy looking at the red stoplight that he forgot to put his feet down and it took 5 guys to get the cruiser back up!!!!!! Now we all know what "cruiser" riders look like so just take that picture for a minute and be thankful that that wasn't any of us! lol (you may have had to be there to get the full humor)

8. I can't guarantee anything but I'll try not to :p