close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Santana Bike Presentation This Saturdaym May 18!

Discussion in 'Central' started by james1300, May 13, 2013.

1. james1300

james1300 Track School Dazed

Just talked to Santanas Dad. He would like for us to meet at Starbucks, 395 and Clearwater in Kennewick for CoFFee Saturday May 18. 10:00am
    At 11:30 the side stands go up!
    We will then ride to 'UNCLE's House' and the bike presentation will happen there.
    Why there?
    UNCLE has a half acre mowed grass pasture for Santana to ride on!
    Everyone is invited! (Bring your Camera's and Video stuff)!!! To record the event!!
    RSVP this post!

2. IN. wife will probably cage it with the kids in tow if that's okay.

also, any party details? bbq?

if he's gonna ride it Saturday, is he in need of temporary gear until he can go use his gift card at Full Throttle?

Last edited: May 13, 2013

3. I'm sad that I have to go try on bridesmaid dresses (yawn) and have to miss this :(

4. james1300

Thank you for the offer!

Gear is waiting for him.:mfclap:
    More plans as they are developed! Meeting Wednesday to work out the details! Stay tuned! Of course your family is welcome!!:mrgreen:

5. Plan to be in for this. Let me know if we need anything. I'll try to remember the camcorder.

6. Please get it on video! Sadly, I can't make it but I hope plenty can.

@2Dizzy you still on for organising a westside ride out?

7. I am highly bummed as I can't make this :rant please please get this on Video :mfclap:

8. Absolutely. Pm me the details. I'll put together a Westside meet and roll out from there. Let me know what I can do to help.

Posted using my etch-a-sketch connected to a speak and spell.

9. james1300

For SURE bring the Camcorder!:mrgreen:

10. I plan on having soda's and hot dogs chips Ect just easy to do barbeque....if you want to bring something that is ok I have a fairly large room and seating area with tables.....it would be nice it you post up or PM me so I can be set up and ready......

Rod

11. :scratchea pretty sure the key details are at the top of the page? What else did you need to know?

12. It's been one of those weekend man. When I am back at a computer I'll put it together. Should be later today.

Posted using my etch-a-sketch connected to a speak and spell.

13. Bluuu

Bluuu Señor verde

Things like how many zip ties to bring. He'll need to zip tie all his noobs together so he doesn't lose any on the ride over.

14. Bald Guy

Bald Guy Cone Head

If I am not teaching, I will be there!

You guys won't believe how sweet this bike is!

Dusty

15. Laura and myself will be there

Richard

16. PM sent

17. Bald Guy

Bald Guy Cone Head

Got my class covered! In!

18. james1300

Yeah!!:mrgreen:

19. Hey Andy, I can put a meet up and ride together, but due to electrical problems with the bike, I may not be able to make the ride myself. Let me know if you still want me to organize one.