close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Santana Bike Presentation This Saturdaym May 18!

Discussion in 'Central' started by james1300, May 13, 2013.

1. That, good sir, is entirely up to you. Get in touch if you want a hand with your bike. Ive been know to dabble with electrickery from time to time.

2. I had a chance to see the bike in person today. Andy - you and bluuu and crew must've mugged someone with a brand new bike, because that thing is immaculate! the pictures don't do it justice. top shelf work guys. well done!

I spoke with uncle today about the BBQ - here's the skinny:

He's buying hotdogs, buns, condiments, chips, potato salad, soda, and water

Still needed/suggested:

Watermelon
    fruit/veggie tray
    juice boxes for the kids
    Paper plates and utensils
    cupcakes

my family can grab a couple watermelons and packs of capri-sun from Costco for sure.

if you can bring any of the other items, please post up. got any other suggestions/ideas?

uncle said feel free to BYOB, but know that you're getting cut off early if you're on two wheels.

We also need a relatively accurate head count for all of this.

Thanks
    -Chris

3. + 1 on the little bike......WOW......very nice.....Thanks for bringing it out Dusty. Mr and Ms riceman were out with there 3 short people... what a hoot that little girl has some energizer bunny in her......after they took off, Bert the dog had to go take a nap.....he was wore out :mfclap: See everybody Saturday :shock:

4. Bald Guy

Bald Guy Cone Head

Chris, I need to do a Costco run today, so I will add some plates and utensils to my list.

Sorry I did not introduce myself to you and your wife. Yesterday was our 31st anniversary and i was already in trouble for being late! We need to get yourwife out to the school and try on bikes.

I propose that we move Andy and others over here and make them our personal motorcycle maintenance crew! I was not kidding when I said the PW was a sweet ride!

Dusty

Last edited: May 16, 2013
  5. james1300

james1300 Track School Dazed

Isn't May 18 Santana's Birthday? Card's would be nice too.
    I was detailed by UNCLE to bring chips. HOWEVER if there are plans to buy at COSTCO I will be happy pitch-in some cash to cover costs!
    Just let me know!

Last edited: May 16, 2013
  6. Is it Saturday yet? I can't wait!

7. james1300

Please Bring Your Video Camera's!
    And your regular camera's too!

8. Bald Guy

Bald Guy Cone Head

James, I can get a couple of costco sized bags of chips for you.

Dusty

posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

9. Bluuu

Bluuu Señor verde

I could use a costco sized bag of time, so I could ride to Kennewick.

Guess I'll have to settle for seeing the video and pics.

10. I know all to well what you mean :angry7:

11. yep.

I'm still trying to work something out though..

12. Bluuu

Bluuu Señor verde

I'm still thinking too...maybe I could beg the wife for gas money and find a Kennewick couch to sleep on.

Riding to Kennewick and back in one day on an r6 doesn't sound fun.

13. We've got a hide-a-bed and a comfy recliner if y'all need a place to crash. just let me know

No worries! I could tell you were in a hurry, so I figured introductions could wait for another time. and yes! we do need to get her out to the school. my work schedule has been too hectic to plan anything as of yet though. soon.

[MENTION=3332]uncle[/MENTION] - what do you think?

[​IMG]

it held me when I sat on it (had to stress test it, y'know) so it should definitely be stout enough for the bike!

-Chris

14. That stand rocks!!! :mfclap:

15. Bluuu

Bluuu Señor verde

Wow! That is nice. Beats the heck out of a milk crate.

16. WOW! that stand so rocks :mfclap:

17. james1300

GREAT! I'll pay ya Saturday!
    ThankS!!:mrgreen:

18. :shock:: WOW!
    I've been looking for that red Lego everywhere!

19. i didn't realize how hard it would be to take a picture somewhere with a clean background. this was my 3rd or 4th attempt at finding a spot and i didn't even see the lego in the grass! dang kids... :mrgreen: