close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Santana Bike Presentation This Saturdaym May 18!

Discussion in 'Central' started by james1300, May 13, 2013.

1. Bald Guy

Bald Guy Cone Head

Ya gots Cheetos and Ruffles!

2. looks like cupcakes are all that are left to sign up for, so I'll bring those - maybe substitute cookies. gahd, love them cookies.

3. Wow riceman.........very nice work.......now about that swap........crackup:

4. this is awesome!

Chris, thanks for the offer, part of the problem is riding the scooter out there, this beast is made for speed not comfort :evil4: . If I can swing it, I'd more than likely cage it.

5. [MENTION=15275]2 dizzy[/MENTION] - I saw photo posts with your bike... did you get it fixed? does that mean you're dragging some wet-siders over with you?

Last edited: May 17, 2013
  6. My bike is fixed. I got it back around 1 this afternoon. If I can get the things done that I need to, I will Terry to drag some people poor with me. I haven't done anything all well cause my bikes been down. I'm playing scramble to catch up now. Will now shortly.

Posted using my etch-a-sketch connected to a speak and spell.

7. After days of inquiry, my fantastic boss has informed me that I have to work tomorrow (a 2nd Saturday in a row). Bummer that I'll be missing this event.

Looking forward to the pics! :mrgreen:

8. james1300

james1300 Track School Dazed

Please bring your Video cameras!

9. james1300

See ya at Starbucks!!

10. Happy birthday Santana!

Pics please! (Video would be good too)

11. HAAAAAPPY Birthday Santana! :mfclap:

12. Happy birthday Santana! Can't wait for the video!

13. Happy Birthday Santana!!!! Can't wait to see videos and Pics.

14. Bluuu

Bluuu Señor verde

Happy birthday Santana. Now go rrriiiiiiiiiide.

15. A few photos of the day, two or three people got video so it should be along soon.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

He was a little overwhelmed, but I'm pretty sure it was a smash hit. The bike is amazing, the stand is amazing, and everyone that made this possible is even more amazing. Ya' all done good! It was a great day!

-Wolf-

16. This has just made my day :mfclap: again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Santana :mrgreen:

17. :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mfclap:

Thanks for the pics!

18. james1300

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

You ALL made a little boy very happy!
    You ALL helped him and his family through some very dark times.
    THANK YOU ALL!!!
    Well Done!!!

19. This is amazing. Much respect to everyone who made this possible! Make's me happy to know that the motorcyclist population of TC is so awesome!