close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Santana Bike Presentation This Saturdaym May 18!

Discussion in 'Central' started by james1300, May 13, 2013.

1. james1300

james1300 Track School Dazed

It was a PNWRider effort! People from all over the site chipped in!
    Helped, donated cash, Time, Effort, LOTs of Effort and, Talent. LOT's of Talent!:mfclap:

2. That ^ right there is what I was hoping to see :mfclap:

3. james1300

james1300 Track School Dazed

Bert? The Cheeto eat'in wonder dog? J/K!!
    Santana got a Complete riding outfit!
    Rock Star helmet, Goggles, Gloves, jersey, pants, chest protecter (I think I'm gonna be shopp'in for one just like it) and boots are on their way!

4. Thanks Uncle for hostin the event at your place. It was great to see every one and meet a few others. Had a great time. The bike looks Awesome!! Super jealous of the gloves and jersey and bike stand lol. Pretty soon Santana will be out riding us all!

5. Happy birthday Santana, glad to be part of this memory!

6. Exactly what I was hoping to see :mfclap:

7. [​IMG]
    Santana & Bert the Wonder Dawg!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    I know he wanted to just jump on and go, it was just all a little overwhelming. Guess we'll just pose instead!

[​IMG]
    Absolutely loved all his gear...

[​IMG]
    Here he is telling Mom how he's gonna do knack-knacks.
    "I think we should try riding it first. IDK, maybe it's just me.

[​IMG]
    Wait, how'd that get in here!?

[​IMG]
    The bike turned out absolutely amazing! Thank you again everybody for everything!

[​IMG]
    I'm actually surprised that he took the helmet off to go to sleep!

8. This is exactly why this was done by everyone (IMHO). I can't speak for all who did this but I really believe it is. To see him smile and to put some smiles on your faces :mfclap:

9. ^this pretty much sums up the day!

10. I love that skeleton hat! Hope Santana rides the wheels off that thing. You all are awesome.

11. Miles of smiles was definitely my motivation. Jimsz08 had a wonderful idea (Thank you!) that has the potential to keep on giving, provide a source of focus to Win The Fight and enjoy the preciousness of life.

Santana's plight touched me because it has been my experience that children are so mentally robust (sure we all cry but when a child's tears dry the smiles come back more quickly). Despite the gravity of their illnesses that they often, unknowingly, carry their parents through the darkest of times. Positivity is an important ingredient for any success but the mind has so much power over the physical health. Much more, I think, than anyone can truly prove. He needed lifting. I hope we did it. If only for one day that will be remembered for many years.

MadCader you are your family are very welcome. I hope you have hours and hours of quality family time and laughs with that little beast of a bike. Get it dirty as all get out!

12. The photos and videos are wonderful! Wish I could've been able to make it to meet this awesome young man and his family. Great efforts to all...nice to see positive notions.

13. Jims08Z06

Jims08Z06 Bat Crazed

I am still overwhelmed by the outpouring of help from everyone. For with out all your help, this would never have taken place. Andy I'm flat impressed with your work. Simply Awesome!!! Thank You All...AJ

14. :mfclap::mfclap::mfclap::mrgreen:

15. Exactly Andy exactly :mfclap:

16. :mfclap:pure win. thanks for sharing!:mfclap: