close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Sat 11th evening event!

Discussion in 'Eastside' started by Fighterama, Jun 5, 2005.

1. Anyone interested and willing to travel to Spokanistan. Comedysportz (a live show like whos line is it anyway that does improv comedy between two teams) has a special event called Drop the Leash on sat the 11th at 10ish. This event is HILARIOUS as its a no-holds-barred, R rated competition to see who can be the funniest. Definitely off color, very good show. Ill be going, and if anyone wants to join, post up so I know roughly, then I can (possibly) go group purchase the tickets so we all sit together. Not for kids, gonna be a good time, could combine it with a little after-show festivities downtown spokane. I also intend to ride, whos in?

E

2. Sounds like fun... and a long ways away.
    Enjoy!

3. G-Spot

G-Spot Pint Size Pimpin'

Where is it at exactly??

4. jabstar17

jabstar17 Le Bitch

Yeah where is it at. Dont forget downtown is going bad that night, cause of all the graduation stuff going on

5. Riverside and browne, and downtown never goes bad! downtown in this city kicks ass because is small enough to walk everywhere but has more events houses and pubs than most major cities in the core areas~

E

6. jabstar17

jabstar17 Le Bitch

I just meant there is gonna be alot of people! Which means lots of cops. So as long as your not planing to cause ne trouble, then I guess your golden! Have fun Saturday night!

7. That sound like fun I would be down with going.

8. Guff

Guff Forum Admin Staff Member

Not sure what all my plans are with the graduation parties going on, but if you could let us know the prices of tickets etc that would be great.

-Guff

9. $10, PM me if interested, will be buying tickets friday

E