close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Sat. 5-21 bbq/ride

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Talk' started by Beerbohm, May 22, 2005.

1. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And the prize winning picture go's to

[​IMG]

And don't forget the bus [​IMG]

2. Looks like a good time. I need to make it over there some time. Most of the riders on here are from the east, so I guess I'll have to make the effort. Just have to throw the R6 in the truck to go over there so I can pass out in the back seat and the end of the evening.

BTW- to the home onwer; very nice!

3. Shit I don't even know whos house I was at. Hope its ok to have the pic up let me know.

4. Yeah, very nice. Not sure if I want to see the carpet after that shindig, though.

Looks like an awesome time.

5. Wow... Matt's parents have a nice house!

Looks like fun, sorry I missed it, duty called...

E

6. Sorry I missed the BBQ but sure enjoyed the ride!

Thanks all! :)

7. I was out riding in Cali during the BBQ. I see B&D17 showed up.

When is the next BBQ?

8. jabstar17

jabstar17 Le Bitch

Yeah, Its too bad I haven't lived at home for 3 years now Eric! Hint: not my parents dude!!!

The ride prior was pretty killer! It was a fast ride! Chesea is kicking ass, she is getting alot better!

Thanks to everying who showed up. BBQ was great. Next time someone else can dish out some of the bucks. Big Paul was saying Allsport was willing to sponsor one. So we have an excuse to put on another at a Park somewhere!

9. G-Spot

G-Spot Pint Size Pimpin'

I love you Matt!!!! You are my new bestfriend.....stroke my ego some more please????? lol

10. Nice!! I feel left out now! The visit we got from WSP was nowhere near as nice as the BBQ we missed :(

In regards to girls an riding bikes... I'm gonna stroke Chelsea even more... err... her ego. Glad to see girls who can ride. Thank you. I'm still working on it.

Thanks again everyone! Had a great time! And sorry we couldn't make it to the BBQ.... but next time. And let me know when you're game to come ride down here. xoxoxoxox

11. G-Spot

G-Spot Pint Size Pimpin'

Hey Trixie....you can stroke more than my ego anytime! I agree though it's great to see girls who handle their bikes like most boys (sometimes even better!)

12. jabstar17

jabstar17 Le Bitch

ummmm!!! Hey!!! Come on now!!! I think your going a little to far with that ego thing now!!