close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Sat July 16th

Discussion in 'Eastside' started by Beerbohm, Jul 10, 2005.

1. Who's up for spiral this coming saturday? What time would every body like to meet? I am good for any time. This will be my first saturday ride this year. It's a pain in the ass to get vacation but I got all week. :mrgreen:

2. crap...spiral highway run on the weekend....and i will be out of town! shucks :cry:

3. cordodor

cordodor Retired

i'll be in spokane...

4. Is this still a go for the RIDE?

5. We get enough to post up I am game.

6. G-Spot

G-Spot Pint Size Pimpin'

Maybe you and Rocketman could talk about hooking your two rides together......heading around CDA lake into St. Maries and then shooting over to Lewiston and hittin Spiral on the way back.....just a suggestion....

7. G-Spot

G-Spot Pint Size Pimpin'

Just found this by Spudman in the WSU section....just thought I would help give a heads up....

Spiral Highway has been compromised

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just took a ride over to Lewiston this afternoon. Of course I hit the Spiral Highway on my way into town. Had a fun ride down the ribbon of asphalt, until about a 1/2 mile from the end. The bottom of the Spiral Highway was resurfaced. You know the crap with road tar and rocks, the shit was still fresh. I could smell the tar and those little rocks were sticking/kicking off my tires, what a mess. So if your planning to make a trip to the Spiral this weekend, BEWARE!

8. snake

snake Paralized with excitement

Yeah, looks like you want to start at the top and go the gravel and turn around. I will probably go check it out, but I don't know what time.

9. It really isn't that bad. Skier and I have ridden it several times since they ripped the road up and not had any problems. Just be aware that the bottom section is kinda sketchy (like the last 1/4 to 1/2 mile) but the top 3 miles w/ all the twisties are perfectly fine.

10. Perferd

Perferd Grade A Champion

So whats the deal bro???