close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Saturday 16th Ride

Discussion in 'Eastside' started by Rocketman, Jul 14, 2005.

1. Anyone wanting to get out on a ride saturday morning? I was thinking of heading around CDA Lake again. That's always an awesome ride. Anyone is welcome to go. Including Newbies !! The more the better !!! Meet me at the Liberty Lake Zip Trip 10:00am Leave at 10:15. 180 mile trip. About a three hour ride. Should be a lot of fun. So post up if you want in !!!

2. Is there no one? :tard:

3. sorry I cant go, ill be detained by the state over the weekend. :x

4. I want to go, but i am in moscow so the ride to cdlane and then 180 miles and ride home, well that might break my ass. You up for any other path... meet up between moscow and cdlane and shoot off to elk river or something?

5. Is there any Spokane / or Valley riders who want to hook up and head out with me in the am? I can't believe there aren't about 10 people posting up for this. Saturday morning ride, Perfect riding weather. :scratchea Anyhow, Podcore, it's a posibility I will do that. Let's see who all posts up if any. Any newbies? If you ride with me, I wont leave your ass behind like some others. :roll: Anyhow, post up!! It will be fun.

6. G-Spot

G-Spot Pint Size Pimpin'

I won't be ready for a ride til around 12:30 or 1:00 since I'm having my oil and filter changed and the earliest they can get me in is at 11:00......sorry

7. :shock: gasp! eeek!

just change it yourself

8. So do you want me to wait for you? I can chill til around 12:30 instead. Maybe a few of us can get out for a few hours.

9. the oil filter will not come off, damn honda

10. Perferd

Perferd Grade A Champion

Is this ride still going? When and where just in case something changed I didnt hear or read...

11. Anyone interested in riding for a few hours Saturday afternoon meet me at the Zip Trip on Pines just north of mission at 1:45, leave at 2:00. I would have time to ride around cda lake through st maries and back. Then I gotta head back to go to the races saturday night, raceway park. So those of you who would like to go post up and let's ride. Simple rules of the ride. Hang together, newbies are more than welcome! Have fun!! 8)

12. Anyone else? There's still time. 8)

13. Perferd

Perferd Grade A Champion

I believe there is enough tread on my tires for a little ride...Now I just need to figure out the meeting place your talking about lol

14. Yeah cool!! :clap South on pines from I-90 and it's just about a block up on the right. Anyone else up for it??

15. Im going to try, got to help someone move, :roll:

16. :shock: Dude get your priorities straight! LoL crackup: We will be there until 2:00. Hopefully you can make it!! 8)

17. Perferd

Perferd Grade A Champion

So is pines the exit off I-90 and is south left or right off the exit lol thanks...

18. Yes Pines is an exit from I-90, if you are coming from downtown then just exit and go right, 1 block up on the right

19. Perferd

Perferd Grade A Champion

So it the ride rain or shine? It be raining here and I dont want to show up if nobody else is going out in the rain...

20. Yeah man! Im going no matter what! I just checked the forecast and this will blow by in an hour or so and it will be a lot better. Anyhow I will be there. Either way it will be fun, even to battle a thunderstorm!! :scared