close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Saturday May 21st - Pullman to Spokane

Discussion in 'Pullman / Moscow' started by Trixie, May 18, 2005.

1. I am heading up to join the ride going on in Spokane this Saturday, and I am extending the invite for those who would like to come along.

They will be meeting at:

***Camp Motorsports at 12:00 NOON***

Therefore, I'm thinking about meeting at *Tesoro at 10:30am* (I know - it's a little early for a Saturday, but c'mon!! It's supposed to be GORGEOUS!!!)

There is also a BBQ planned up there after the ride... just an FYI. So let me know what you think. In my opinion, this is a great chance to meet a bunch of new people and convince some of them to ride down here more often.

xo
    Trixie

2. jabstar17

jabstar17 Le Bitch

To all you Pullman folks! We are having a ride up here in Spokane, like said above by Trixie! We will then be ending the ride at my place, and have a bit of a BBQ at about 4:30. You are all welcome to join along. If ya plan on going bring a couple of bucks to cover the cost of the burgers. Hope to see you all on Saturday!

3. Update on meeting for anyone else in Pullman wanting to ride up to Spokane. Trixie and I will be meeting at Old E for breakfast at 9am. If you don't feel like getting up that early then you can still catch us at 10:30 at Tesoro.

D

4. jabstar17

jabstar17 Le Bitch

Just a reminder, The weather looks like it is going to be great for Saturday!!
    So the BBQ is still on at about 4:30. Meet at camp at 12 noon for those who want to ride first.
    See ya all tomorrow!

Oh ya, if your gonna go to the BBQ bring a couple a $$$ to cover some of the cost.

5. I think I saw you guys on 195 this morning. Were you up there around 11:30 or so? I think I saw Cary on his Kawi, while I was heading back into town to go to work... I envied you guys so much!

6. Yes sir! That was us... on our way up to Spokane. It was a nice day, until the ride back - OMG it was cold and wet!

7. Yep...We were going to meet the "Gang" in Spokane! :)

It was a fun ride ( I headed home earlier - had things to do ) but it sure was enjoyable meeting so many others at Camp. I obviously don't remember names but it was cool when we got there and got off our bikes...everyone was lined up to shake hands and introduce themselves. We even got a wave from the motorcycle cop as we were cruisng along...which I understand is not the norm as the cops don't like the guys/riders there in Spokane. I really find that disturbing since they were a great bunch of people to ride with.

Thanks for ride guys...it was enjoyable for sure! ;)

8. Thanks for coming along dude! I feel like getting Pullman guys to ride is like pulling teeth and it was great to see a new face as well... good to meet you! And I'm glad you decided to come along up to Spokane instead of turning off in Colfax... ;) You did miss out on the nice visit we had with the WSP on the way back! grrr... haha!

I do agree though - I felt VERY welcome at Camp and the whole entire time... we turned off at the next stop after you did and went back to Spokane for a little shopping... and then hit a little drizzle and cold on the way home. But overall... it was fun... almost 300 miles on our bikes (250+). Some great pictures.. Private Message me your email address and I will send them to you.

Well have a good weekend! And feel free (and please do) come along to any rides, anytime! I like good company.

9. My pleasure!

I had intended to get some work done around home but when we headed out and the ride and day was so enjoyable...it was just to hard to break off and leave you guys. :)

I PM'd my address so will look forward to those pics!

Thanks again for the fun day!