close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Saturday Ride?

Discussion in 'Eastside' started by Alstar600, Apr 29, 2005.

1. I'm new to this but I heard you guys are going for a ride saturday. Were and when is every body meeting.

2. Welcome to the board Alstar600...how long ya been riding? What kind of moto do you have?

Not sure about tomorrow's rides, my bike is down for one more weekend (sigh). You can always post up when you can ride and meet up with other members.

3. I have gaurd tomorrow but would love to hook up with you guys for some rides. Is there a schedule that somebody can post or is it more word of mouth.

4. Welcome 2rayd8...

Basically just check here for any topics where people post rides. Date and time and where everyone is meeting is usually all included and then feel free to show up if its something you want to do.

Or post up when you are planning or want to go on a ride with all that info and people will post up or meet up with you for that ride.

So join one or start one...it's up to you! More and more rides will be posted as the better part of the riding season is upon us.

5. G-Spot

G-Spot Pint Size Pimpin'

Today there are riders meeting at 12:00 at Spokane Yamaha. Next Saturday there are riders meeting at AllSport at 12:00 pm.