close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Seattle 100 Guest List!!!

Discussion in 'Westside' started by jezterr, Jul 19, 2005.

1. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

I've just been notified by Brian Orton that we are to submit a list of all our guests planning to attend the event. Keyword: ATTEND. If you think you're even wanting to swing by, let myself, Beansbaxter or Jafar know and we'll take your name down so you can come in and check it out. This is so certain "guests" attending the event won't get mobbed by silly squids just wanting an autograph. The Seattle 100 IS NOT open to the general public and security will be present to monitor all those who are entering/exiting the premises.

So if you are wanting to attend or help out, let us know! This is also in hopes that people who do plan to attend will be helping out or willing to donate, or just come by and keep us company while we wait for our sessions to start. So we will be picky about who we put on the list, otherwise everyone'll be contacting us to be a squid and simply want autographs or something...

2. uh lol what is this

3. erickb

erickb Mr. PNW Riders 2007

Please but me on the list. I have someone that would want to come as well can he get on the list? If not mememememe :clap

Erick Schmidt
    253-537-5078 h
    253-221-0936 c

4. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

i'll get yours and your buddy's name on the list as long as you keep us company!

5. jr...wanna make an updated list of whose names we have in the first post of this thread and update it accordingly?

6. erickb

Hey I will keep you'll company and do a food run if need be! My freinds name is Jeff Bell he is a little older but rides a CBR 1000F.
    Thanks

7. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

like ALL the names or just those off this board? guess it wouldn't hurt to have them all in here, but is one us just going to submit the entire list or are we going to break it up? add names as needed. i know i'm missing some right now...

I think names and their handle names so we recognize them easier.

I edited Sarah's name, assuming you are referring to sarahrr from the coffee shop??

8. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

whoa, beans... something's wrong with the board, i'm having a conversation with myself... :mrgreen:

some of the guys on the list aren't on the board, but i'll put handle names up... is that josh with the old yamaha josh?

9. Dang I edited your post, I thought I hit quote...sorry about that.

That is Josh - Shwaa on the forum.

10. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

get him on the board!!

11. erickb

I am working on that toady :clap He kida of has a hedict life right now, but I will get him up and running on it along with a few more riders I have been informing about the forum :evil4:

12. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

no one else is interested? am i missing anyone?? this list has to go in soon!

13. erickb

What time are you'll going to be there? Is there a set time guest should arrive? I only ask becouse I have to take an exam at school that morning but it is at Green River Community College which is 5 min. from the track.

14. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

no set time for guests, but i think riders have to be there at 7am.

15. :shock:

dang and we got invited to a HUGE party with Ruff Ryders in Renton off 20th Ct for Friday evening...umm does this mean we cant go JR?

16. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

we can go if you want. but you know i can't ride there...

17. erickb

RR huh, thats cool is the big Somloian guy still the press? I seen that guy in Seattle at a huge BBQ and he willied a ZX something like it was a bicyle :shock: . I thought that was funny becouse he has gsxr tat. on his arm! :scratchea

18. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

okay, dudes and dudettes, i'm sending this list in on monday...

19. Max & Blondie = Steve and Susan Robbins

Jeztrr... be sure to e-mail me your address to pick up Beans bike, and the time you need me to be there.. take into account loading the bike and any gear. Several of you can ride in the back of the Scout if you'll keep your head down when/if "smokey" pokes by..

Do you guys need any tools or are you set? I always have a good set of metrics in my lockbox for my bikes but I have and extensive set at home of more unique stuff. Let me know