close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Seattle bike ride

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Talk' started by pmoy, Jul 11, 2005.

1. Is there a certain forum group that explains if and when people from the Seattle area get together and ride. I just met a guy on craigslist asking if anyone knew where to meet up with other guys for bike rides. I personally would be down for getting together and riding around town...having had the oppurtunity to do it yet. Anyways...hope everyones staying healthy!

2. I think you've found it... just post up when you want to ride.

In May (I think) there was a get-together at Spuds Fish'n chips... but I don't know if a ride was scheduled before/after...or if it was just a meeting of the "minds"... (I missed it, but hopefully won't miss the next one).

Anyway, I think there are a bunch of Seattle riders on this site that would like to ride, but for some reason, it hasn't worked out with any kind of consistency (yet).

By the way, there is also a Yahoo group called PNWRoadriders and they ride all the time...you should check them out too!

3. pmoy...right now all the guys from the Seattle region seem to be at Laguna, but all should be back tomorrow or so...

The entire Westside section of the forum is just for you and every other rider in that half of the state, especially Seattle.

If you want to go on a ride or just meet up with others, just post it up in it's own thread with dates, times, locations and people will show if they can make it. And of course, if you see something that someone else posts up, all are welcome so show up if you can.

Pass the word out there, as the more people that get on the forum in your region will be on the forum and more rides will happen. If you look in the Eastside section of the forum, there are so many riders from Spokane on there now that a ride seems to be happening damn near every day. Always a ride going on.

4. Like they said above. That's what brought me here. Post up in the Westside forum and we'll get something rolling.