close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Seattle to Leavenworth Ride Saturday?

Discussion in 'Westside' started by Nastro_Azzurro, Jul 20, 2005.

1. Putting out a feeler to see if there is any interest in a group ride to Leavenworth this Saturday the 22nd?

Meet and leave from the Kirkland/Redmond area in around 9am. Have lunch in Leavenworth and decide on the route back, maybe blewitt's pass or just come back hwy 2?

2. If my moto was working at the moment, I'd so be out there for that ride!

3. hmm might have to consider this

4. ive got duty this weekend so its a little too far for me to travel. otherwise i would be all over it

5. Yeah, I'm down. Was thinking about doing this last weekend, but couldn't find the time...

Meet at the Pancake House just south of the 520/Avondale interchange in Redmond? We can reach Hwy 2 via Fall City, Carnation & Duvall...

6. I would but I'll be cruising out to Westport on Saturday. Enjoy.

7. I did that ride last Sunday . I took the Lake Wenatchee turn off and went into Plain. From there just followed the winding road to Leavenworth, nice ride. Had lunch in town then back over to Skykomish for a short break. Then down to Sultan took a left on Ben- Howard rd. to Monroe across the valley to high brige rd. Total miles about 250

8. I'm at a funeral this weekend... (Not motorcycle related) but have fun!

9. Sorry, can't make it. Gotta bail on you. :cry:

10. Jafar

Jafar Retired Admin

whats the status of this ride?