close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Seattle to Pullman

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Talk' started by Trixie, Jun 13, 2005.

1. Here's some pictures of Cordodor and me on our way back to Pullman on Sunday

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Great pics. Looking at that tire there. You either ride on straight highways a lot or do way too many burnouts.

3. Shwaa

Shwaa Retired

The first picture looks SWEET.

4. You should take a look at highway 26 & I-90 on the map going from Seattle to Pullman, oh they suck. We did 26 on the way back .... ZZzzzzz....

5. I made that trip once. Caged it to an Apple Cup a few years back. Damn boring. And where did I end up? Pullman. :|
    At least the game went well. 51-3 crackup:

6. cordodor

cordodor Retired

yeah, yeah.... why didn't you come out last year?!?!?!

7. I was moving that weekend. Got the entertainment center hooked up just in time to watch the game. My (then) new roomate (now girlfriend) watched with me. She is a WSU fan :roll:

8. Going to have to get some seat covers like that. I hope to be getting the headlight conversion this winter too.

9. That pic with the mirror is just too cool. I remember riding back from Seattle to pic up the wife's Busa. It was pretty boring and straight, but as it got darker... I went faster... and needless to say it was a great way to break in a Busa.

Great job on the pictures.

10. KCander

KCander El Duderino "Old Timer"

I bet bugs think the word "SHOEI" is the most evil word in the universe.

11. oooh...two pretty yamaha's hehe....i gotta ride with you guys sometime so i dont feel left out!!

12. Very nice pics there! Looks like you had fun for sure. Did you count those bugs on your shield? :lol:

13. Imagine how nice it would be if there were no bugs!!

14. and no deer! and no evil red and blue forces! and free gas!

15. and as long as you are dreaming, why not wish for wings too so that you could just fly over traffic! :lol:

16. Agreed. Sorry to have missed you both when you were over here.