close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Secret Roads

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Talk' started by mcjunky, Jun 23, 2005.

1. Do you have a road you don't share with many, if any, in fear it will get bombarded with bikes ruining it for your pleasure?

Are you a road hunter willing to ride hours solo in search of a small stretch of super twisty fresh pavement delight?

2. Perferd

Perferd Grade A Champion

Why would you keep secret from a fellow rider a nice road to ride? That to me makes absolutely no sense at all. LOL fear of people bombarding it and ruining your pleasure is just retarded its not like you tell a few guys then all of a sudden people from colorado will be there every day riding till sunset...

I know of a great place that sells street gear for cheap but I am not going to tell you guys. That would be helping someone out and we cant be having that now can we lol...

3. I got no problems with cheap parts :lol:

4. Perferd

Perferd Grade A Champion

I cant tell you though in fear the place will get bombarded ruining my pleasure of cheap parts...

btw I dont really know of such a place lol

5. Buying cheap parts won't have the popo watching a store you visit out for blood.
    Having groups of bikes hauling ass through your favorite road will however 8)

6. Perferd

Perferd Grade A Champion

Then you just go find some more roads...Life is too short plus its boring as hell to ride by yourself lol

7. I will tell people general areas where roads are, but I wont let the secret out on ocassion, otherwise you end up running into what we had at Spiral. The cops there are seriously psychotic about busting punk bikers on that stretch, and certain places run the risk of having the same happen. Just wanna be on the safe side. Ill take anyone to them though, if they ask....

E

8. I enjoy riding alone 8)
    Wake up at 6 a.m. with nothing to do on a sunday or monday, jump on the scoot with no schedule or destination, just gotta ride.
    Found some of my most guarded secrets like that, hell I even got a little course I frequent that only a couple of buds know of :twisted:

9. Perferd

Perferd Grade A Champion

LOL When I first started riding I had to ride from Klamath Falls OR to Bend OR and its 150 of STRAIGHT road. It is the most boring ride on the planet and I am not kidding you. Because of those days I hate riding alone plus I am so new I like riding with people so I can take the good and bad from their skills...

As for the secret roads I know what you mean just trying to start something lol...

10. I am still upset at myself at letting the word about Spiral out. I remember when I had it all to myself.

I bet Bill Anderson knows some secret roads and keeps them guarded using all his FBI firepower.

11. KCander

KCander El Duderino "Old Timer"

I know this sweet road between Everett and Bellevue called 405, I ride it every morning to work, I just love it! High speed sweepers the whole way...except for the whole stop-and-go traffic part, it totally rocks!

12. Is 405 even on the map? Must be a well-guarded secret.

13. Sounds like one of my secret roads, hell I'll even give ya a hint.... starts with I. There must be a thousand corners on it crackup: