close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

SEE? westsiders do get together...

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Talk' started by jezterr, Jun 21, 2005.

1. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

had dinner at rmc. good food. gotta take advantage of their weeklies, though... this might end up being a regular thing. so all you slackers don't miss out next week...

admiring our beautiful toys... left to right, blackstar's wifey, bandit, blackstar and silverdawg...
    [​IMG]

blackstar impersonating... a munster...
    [​IMG]

and blackstar's wifey's ride (damn, man she's got better taste than you!)...
    [​IMG]

(actually it was some weird dude's ride. totally wouldn't expect this guy to ride an aprilia. half helmet, camo pants... yeah... shoulda snapped a pic of him, but i was afraid he was going to eat me...)

2. wow...I dont know if I'm in :shock: because of the cheap mac&jacks, the cool Aprilia, or that the westsiders actually got enough peeps together for a m&g crackup:

nice pics!!! hope to ride out there after laguna and meet up with most of ya. if not soon, for sure at the seattle 100.

3. very well...I have my own incriminating pics

He just can't stop the ballerina dance
    [​IMG]
    "This one"...he told us..."has a Riverdance flavor to it"
    Even Silverdawg couldn't stand to watch...

4. I like this pic though because you can see your "N.A.M.B.L.A." sticker on your ride next to the headlight

5. you forgot to mention that the aprilla dude's half-helmet was chrome with flames and he had more metal in his head than most people working in tattoo shops....wierd

6. crackup: crackup: riverdance!!

7. Yes. Cheap beer. Cheap, decent food. Good company. Let's do it again!

And the chrome top, yeah he was a strange one all right. P-O-S-E-R

8. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

michael flatley, eat your heart out!

blackstar, you can admit it. you're part of NAMBLA, too. you referred me, remember?

9. Look you were suppossed to keep that quite...i mean m.j. wouldn't like us disclosing that...in addition i believe that i was the only one with a female present at the meeting...and what's with the editing it took you 3 hours to get that joke?

(i take no responsibility for the spelling or content of this message as i have four beers in me and i am a significant lightweight)

10. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

missed it the first time and cuz i couldn't remember for the life of me what the hell NAMBLA stood for in the first place...

11. Not All Mommas Belong in Los Angeles?

12. This may need to be my new sig, sans the lightweight part.

13. cordodor

cordodor Retired

North American Man Boy Love Association

14. KCander

KCander El Duderino "Old Timer"

North American Marlon Brando Look Alikes

15. KCander

KCander El Duderino "Old Timer"

Dang, wish I had been able to cruise down. I'll definitely be there if it's on next week. Should finally have the CBR back, too, so I might actually get to ditch the 2-fiddy!