close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

SERIOUSLY? IS ANYONE IN HERE? SPOKANE?

Discussion in 'Eastside' started by Fighterama, Mar 17, 2005.

1. Are you dead? Is anyone in here? Does someone need to go advertise so people will get in here and talk? LET ALONE RIDE???????

That guy

2. You mean people actually LIVE in Spokane? just wow. :wink:

3. Sorry man...gotta remember next week is Spring Break for a lot of people. My bike is in the shop, Westside just called me and said it wont be done till middle-end of next week. They had to order some gasket seals grrrrr.

4. What happened to your bike?

5. Guff

Guff Forum Admin Staff Member

Probably some of that safe riding he was talking about earlier. :lol:

-Guff

6. Well there are some of us alive - I've been riding a bunch - that is until we got some of Seattle's weather - now it's raining - but so far this month I've got about 400 miles in - looks like we're in for some wet weather for a few more days - maybe we can take an Easter ride on Sunday -

Steve (oldertrble)

7. jabstar17

jabstar17 Le Bitch

I have already put almost 2000 miles on bike this year. So let me know when your going riding. If i am not working, I will go!

8. I'll be riding as soon as it warms up and i get my registration renew'd

9. I dont think anyone really rides on this site.

10. Wow, way to dig up an old thread! Musta been bored.

Theres about an 80%-20% bias on this site. 80% "look at how big my pecker is while I sit in a parking lot and talk about how great of a rider I am" and 20% REAL, actual, ride like they mean it riders. Im talking 10k+ a year, dust collecting on their cars at home type of riders. Sad really, so many bikes lookin to be ridden, with so few riders...

E

11. Yep, definatly bored if I am on this site. Anyway I agree with the percentages. I may not be the best rider in the world at this point, but I ride my shit.

On another topic, I can think of two times that I have actually "rode my shit!"
    That is a topic for another day.

12. You know, for picking up my bike in July, and not being able to ride for damn near three months I think 4700 miles isn't that bad..... But I have a lot of catching up to do..... gotta break 10k by the 4th of July..... that'll be one year to the day....

13. Kolat

Kolat emw2k9 beer pong champions

I just ticked over 18k on my bike last night on the way home from work, 14k miles in 8 months is'nt too bad, eh?

T

14. soon as my new chains installed im a riding fool or is it im a fool riding?:scratchea

15. james1300

james1300 Track School Dazed

YES! oh, yes we ride, and the bike shows coming!

16. I only average about 3,500 miles a year. I really hope to become a real rider one day.

Would one of you catch up and tell me how to do that.

17. Hah, my cousin is a trackday only kid too. Sad really, as bikes are the ideal transportation when its not snowing. Best MPG, least traffic congesting, involving in the surroundings, efficient, more affordable than cages. I pity you poor track rats.

E

18. StageRulz

StageRulz Doom Crew Inc.

Has soon as the Roads get Dry I'll be ask'in everybody ta Go!

19. As far as riding in Ellensburg goes, its a little scary in the morning since this is considered a desert and there is ice on the road every morning and shady spots in the day. The gravel that has been laid on the road will be here tell its swept, so I'm passing up on the dangers of riding for awhile.