close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Shane Byrne - KTM MotoGP Rider

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Talk' started by beansbaxter, Jun 17, 2005.

1. Well since I ordered his MotoGP replica helmet...I thought I'd find out a little more about him. We dont usually hear about Byrne in the points race of the MotoGP but he sure has cool style...I think his helmet is just the shiznit!

fast_lcf and I saw the helmet in person a few months ago and the picture just does not serve it justice. In real life, it is smackin' all kinds of cool!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. I like on how he has the white decal on the visor...I should put a washingtonriders.com decal on it in the same spot...that would be hella cool!

3. fast_lcf

fast_lcf Palouse Pirate

thos pic are bad ass man if had the $ i wood have one :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: but good for you man :mrgreen:

4. Nice lid man-whose this tiger pirate dude?

5. check out that afterburner

6. The Proton KR is a beautiful bike, too. Too bad it is uncompetitive. I expect that KTM will have something to say about that over time. KTM don't seem to like to come in second for too long. I sure hope they build the RC8 pretty soon.

7. I heard the factory reps are authorized to let the "defective" units go for cheap...

J

8. Don't you mean FLOWER Beans

9. Shakey made some awesome videos in the late 90s. They were for a British bike magazine called Fastbikes I think. I have a video on my computer at the office from How to Pull Wheelies and Influence Others or something like that. My buddy and I actually talked to him briefly at MotoGP and he got his autograph on his shirt. My friend likes to think that it has the spirit of Shakey on it - which will protect him whenever he decides to go ride like a jackass. If you watch the video you'd understand why.

10. :x