close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Shedding tears

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by ziggyf86, Jun 7, 2005.

1. I see all these pics of rides and posts about rides and it makes me want to cry. Ive put a whopping 200 miles on my bike in the last 6 weeks. Damn farming gives exactly no time for rides. I guess im going to have to be a midnight rider and freeze so i can at least get a few miles in. Cant wait til i can get back to school so i have time to ride :wink:.

2. Hey Jake, I thought your dad also rode motorcycles? He wont let you get out from doing the Clark Kent thing on the ole farm?

3. LOL he does ride but his bike is being rebuilt so if he cant ride I cant either I guess. Besides that hay wont bale itself unfortunately.

Actually Im hoping to get a ride in this weekend if all goes well. Thinking a ride to Starbuck sounds pretty inviting. Keeping my fingers crossed and hoping for some nice weather.

4. It's not much better out here on the West side right now due to all the rain during this "drought" :lol:

I have only been on one real ride this year, with Blondie, to Cafe Veloce.. and riding around town running errands when it's dry.. soon the rain will have to stop!!! :eek:hhthedr:

5. Nice!! We do soft white, hard red, barley, standup peas, and when we feel like popping tires canola outa dayton, what are you guys growin?

E

6. Kolat

Kolat emw2k9 beer pong champions

I'm up to 1400 miles in the 2 1/2 weeks since I got my bike :)

T

7. I've got a lot of farmers on my dad's side - thanks for doing it. That job/life is hard.