close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Shoutout/Props to Wu-Wraps

Discussion in 'Westside' started by Wyckedan, Mar 8, 2015.

1. I ordered a decal kit (2014 Aprilia WSBK) for my RSV4 from Italy, bit of a language barrier between me and the seller, but finally managed to get what I wanted shipped to me. All Italian instructions. Didn't want to try putting the seemingly endless number of form fitted decals on myself, I texted Wu Wraps, found a time to drop everything off with him, BAM! 2 days later its done. Kit was missing a couple things, which he made for me rather than trying to get another package from Italy.

I had a price cap on how much I wanted to spend and he did exactly as asked. He got all the big hard to do pieces on the bike, all I have left is about 200 little stickers to place. Unfortunately my trailer tire came off the wheel 2 blocks from his place, but he was cool enough to let me leave everything there until I can get back tomorrow to grab it again. Here is his fine work so far, I'll put up the finished project pics when its completed later this week. Absolutely 100% recommend Wu Wraps. (It was solid black before)
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 8, 2015
  2. Not sure what it looked like before but...shit it looks sexy as hell now, over the years I have never heard a bad thing about Wu wraps.

3. Before pic? Nice looking bike.

4. It was just solid black [​IMG]

5. DGA

DGA Moderator

Even though I'm usually a big fan of all black bikes, this looks really good. It accentuates the lines well without making it look gaudy.

Now...[​IMG] PICTURES!

6. Here you go [MENTION=5423]DGA[/MENTION] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. Wow! It looks AMAZING! I can't wait to see it in person.

Derick

8. That's one sexy beast! :spoton:

9. DGA

DGA Moderator

Damn, that does look really good. Did you have to get another Austin Racing tag for the can?

I do see what you went after now...WSBK colors do look really good on it, especially that you incorporated the tank ones as well.

[​IMG]

10. I did get another sticker, trying to trade for an akra and figured if I ever find a swap they'd want it on there.

11. Dude amazing bike! Looks great. If you ever want photos of it let me know, be more than willing to capture that beauty

12. Nice looking bike and the decals really make it unique!

13. really good taste. nicely done mate :thumbup:

14. Get a new trailer... before your bike gets tossed off it.

15. Yeah I'm looking for a single bike Kendon. In other news, PSA, check your trailer tire pressures after sitting all winter!